Endless Expanse

not if you want to easily differentiate between it and a search tab

partially

I guess I can roll but only for the newer people Because Bias defitnatly would happen if I rolled my own but first probably need new people to join too.

ok. could you also roll for some of the current players

I guess one player I might only be slow in writing due to searching up things to see (when things are rolled higher then just it being there) what can be added

By the way which player

doomlightning

@Topcode i need your mutations from round 11 to 18

@doomlightning If you want you can submit round 19 mutations (Idk if willow has anything aginst this but this can just be done while we wait for the other ones to be done)
template
name:
attempted mutations:
description:
new habitat:
diet:

thing to add to your template:
attempted modules:
attempted castes:
attempted specializations:
engulf organism:
modify module:
modify caste:
modify specialization:

1 Like

Ima be real Iā€™m probably not gonna do any more rounds with this. It was fun though!

ok. @GodOfKnowledge do you want to play this

Not rn

ok then. i will make Topcodeā€™s species the first non-player species and anyone who wants to join may make an offshoot of any species

Can I have a list of all species and their description?

@fralegend015 look in the document. it has them all listed for every round which means for any round you want to know you can look and find it quickly due to how i organized it

Alright guys prepare for a ecological collapse of the ecosystem (CH4 is breaking down) alongside H2SO4 making acid rain and kinda draining CO2 from the atmosphere with exposed rock

good thing i have space as a habitat then because i donā€™t want to have to deal with that but i do have immunity to most acids in at least one of my species so i can be at least partially unaffected i guess as it does not yet require a specific PH in any of itā€™s body parts

Sulfuric acid is 0.5 in the PH scale in 33.5 % conetraction which means Adult parva is only safe under their armour and even that is gonna slowly tear down and also the oceans contain a bit more aluminium(some reason it becomes more abudant with that) due to acid rain making the water more acidic.

luckily for me glass is immune to sulfuric acid.

did you mean aluminium

@Cha @doomlightning @fralegend015 @TristanMisja round 19 has started.

name: draculus octopodus
attempted mutations: sulfuric acid resistant blood vessels, tantalum hafnium carbide production, infuse frustule with tantalum hafnium carbide, increase thermosynthesis rate in the presence of more heat, completely smooth scales, increased size.
description: a glass lizard that is the size of a baby alligator and has a slightly metallic frustule made of scales primarily composed of SiO2 and containing trace amounts of Ta4HfC6 which can be used to determine how old it is based off of the tungsten content of itā€™s frustule. it releases more thermosynthase-C into itā€™s body in the presence of more heat. it also glows in the absence of light and can glow as much as it is exposed to mana(meaning it can launch a mana star out of itā€™s orbit in an instant). it also keeps all the H2S away from itā€™s brain using portals as H2SO4 is bad for brains
new habitat: low planetary orbit
engulf organism: Hibcorver rediculos*4
modify module: Brain: use metals to produce electricity in neurons.
diet: hafnium containing rocks, sulfur containing rocks, any organism that is not toxic to it, tantalum bearing rocks, bacterial mats
Action: infect mat of chomovestis provecta

name: polyphorus hexapodus
attempted mutations: vacuum pockets, pocket dimension stomach, more complex brain cells, take portals from endosymbiotic hibcorver lithorove and use them to move H2S from brain to RuBisCO, move center legs up to back, turn center legs into wings.
engulf organism: parva merius*6
attempted specializations: skin, feather.
description: a glass dinosair that has scales on itā€™s cells and has uni
new habitat: inland
diet: anything that does not look vaguely like a member of itā€™s species

template
name:
attempted mutations:
description:
new habitat:
diet:

thing to add to your template:
attempted modules:
attempted castes:
attempted specializations:
engulf organism:
modify module:
modify caste:
modify specialization:

name: Parva cyenea
attempted mutations: castes, super fecundity, Shallower burrows allowing more young to live, radiosynthesis , HGT between young allowing asexual produced young to share genes
description: A purple plantoid species that start their lives as small zooplankton but upon reaching critical mass they start to burrow which can lead to itā€™s death but despite this adulthood is mostly safe as rarely anything threatens a adults body only some versions of Draculus tries to break their outer wall of Schermritwe armour.
new habitat: Scorched beach
diet: Adult: Sun, CO2, O2, H2S and some S to limtied degree. young: cannibalism, smaller organism, O2 and H2S
attempted specializations: Gonad
modify specialization: cell Leaf to multiple after reaching max instead of withering

name: Parva Venator
attempted mutations: Castes, Improve compound eyes, joints (legs), Hemocynanin carrying O2 in the body freely and takes CO2 out, H2S and S has the same reaction as with O2 and CO2, Moulting.
description: A purple ā€œcopepodā€ which hunts young of Cyenea but also eating the fruits of them but only outer as the inner is protected by a shell similar to itā€™s own and due to it having not a strong ā€œgutā€ action it canā€™t break it past just trying to suck it in.
new habitat: wetland
diet: Young Cyenea, O2, S and H2S, free floating Glucose from Cyenea colonies expelling excess of it
attempted specializations: book gills/Book lung.
modify specialization: Seed being carried by both panthers until they can hatch (using a mucilage with polymer that makes it easier to stick to the adults body during the seed stage)

name: Parva Kineto
attempted mutations: Castes, smaller blood vessels connected to the big one, joints, moulting, Chlorocruorin takes in O2 and spews out CO2 with some H2S and S also being used similar but limtied degree
description: A shelled organism with only two real predators, bigger versions of itself and a Draculus which can try and use rocks on it to break itā€™s hard shell though eating shell remains still posses a problem for anything not in the Kineto family.
new habitat: Scorched beach
diet: Kinetoeletircy, smaller organisms and sometimes young Cyenea or very rare times an adult
attempted specializations: Neurons to connect itā€™s senses
modify specialization: Photoreceptors forming a cup to allow it to see where light comes from.

Just point out any problems.