Errors in cell's controll

Simultaneously holding down the forward and lateral movement buttons can cause the cell to move diagonally, and there is a high probability that this will lead to confusion in the direction keys and the inability to control the direction with the mouse until next generation
//////
or maybe it is caused by moving back?idk

1 Like

So you mean the issue is that despite moving your mouse, your cell doesn’t rotate to look in the right direction? If so you are the second person to have this issue. There seems to be some very rare condition that triggers and causes this problem. How often does this issue occur for you? Can you get the bug to appear if you just hold forward direction?

Update: got reports that after this happens making a save results in a broken save. So I’m now looking for a save where this problem has occurred to help me find some clues about what’s going on.

Update 2: I think now that this is basically the same bug as: Organelle* division can sometimes lock player cell rotation - #4 by hhyyrylainen which was reported after this but there’s more investigation happening there.

1 Like