Faction wars

Willosaurs it is, then!

so dino worms? wacky

@titus_the_human Add Revolutionaries (white team)

1 Like

Willosaur worms! Willosaur worms! Get your willosaur worms!
But nah, they are just regular willosaurs. Sorry!

if you are posting here pick a faction here: Faction wars - #7 by titus_the_human

They were recommending a new faction that already exists on the forums in the form of the Revolutionary Cult

1 Like

okay fr fr
ERA ONE THE BEGINNING
feel free to begin rping as your faction

e

Should i even be here?

To be or not to be, that is the question.

Actually no the question is do you want to be here? If not…

:door: <— here is a door that you can use to exit

Edit: If you do then yay!

Edit 2: Tbh no idea why I’m posting here… I’m going to use the aforementioned door now bye

Why not?

I am still trying to move on from the incident i caused. I know none of you want to hear about this, and pretend it never happened, but i cant forget it…

Well I have a very overactive embarrassment gland so I sort of understand how you feel (I still lie awake at night from things I did when I was 4-5), what really helps is not talking about it and pretending like everyone’s forgotten about it already but always remembering it so that you can never do something like that again.
That’s what I do and it works fairly well-ish.
And also I’d uh, start conditioning myself to be interested in other things if I were you… if you understand what I’m saying.

1 Like

FACTION WARS UPDATE: THE WIGGLES AND THE BANANA CULT ARE WORKING OUT THERE FEELINGS BOTH FACTIONS EARN THE TECHNOLOGY - Honest Conversations!.

I take the teachings of the sentient plant cult, underwater civilizations cult, and banana cult, and create an underwater metropolis of sapient underwater bananas that smeltle the meltle using hydrothermal vents, and the city is surrounded by multiple underwater banana biomes with sentient banana creatures

“Make uncomfortably crazy combinations not war people” - Banana Merman philosopher dude

An example of a sentient plant: me
Im the teaking
Im made of tea
The biological matter within the water that forms me is what makes me a living plant
And since i can talk
I am therefore sentient

I am a sentient plant

belgians invented french fries

Fairly sure it was French soldiers in Belgium who invented them, actually.

Probably stole the credit from the local population or something

The wiggles creates an underground metropolis, and uproot the sentient plants