Faction wars

a bit like one sentance story building, but you and your fellow forum users will join factions and fight (in the form of polls to see how powerful each army is, sometimes silly goofy natrual disasters or random event (ill decide those) now as a first task please complete this poll
which way will people join factions

• everybody dm me and ill use a spiny wheel website to randomly assign you all to faction
  • i make a new poll with a handful of diferant options and ill record from there
  • it be not up to me and you guys will make factions yourself

0 voters

edit: once the vote has ended the first age will begin, evrey age will last until one of the factions discovers new technology (all up the posters no game mechanics there) or has a war with most or all of the factions
edit edit: im gonna need at least 10 people to vote before it starts

2 Likes

Seems interesting. :+1:

I was actually thinking of something just like this…
NOW WE SHALL SEE WHO THE GREATEST THRIVE CULT TRULY IS!

1 Like

I decided to like your post because I don’t get why people are thumbsdowning it

Ah, so you have pledged your immortal soul to the cause of Cultus Bananius?
The more the merrier! Put on your battle armor and march to the frontlines! Tomorrow shall be the first battle of the 1st Cult War!

I was thumbsdowning it because this crap is petty!

ERA 1: THE BEGINNING
once you join a faction please dont rp as another or leave your own until next era begins
now join a faction :slight_smile:

• the banana cult (yellow team)
  • the communist cows (red team)
  • the sentient plants (green team)
  • the Belgians (black team)
  • the underwater nation (blue team)
  • t̴̲̲͚̋͑͌͐̈́ḧ̶̨̡̲͙́̿͐e̶̞͙͙̠̮͌̃̅͘̕ͅ ̴͍͔̬̤̥̐͌͊w̸͕̠̱̘̎̂̉͠ī̵̧͓̳̹̻̄̅̈͜ģ̸͇̈́g̸͖̤͝l̴̲͐̍͛̈e̸̝͛̋̋̆̏̊s̷̨͔̭̞͎̮̈̎ ̶͚̇͠(̷̲̑p̵̙̮͓̹̞̉̏̕ͅu̷̲͍̠̬̓̽̉͐͐̚͜r̴͕͉̺̻̹̹̒̆̃͗̑͠p̵̼̜̦͗̈̀l̶̻̱̦̺̾̃e̸̠͓͊ ̵͓̦̲̎̄̄̀̕ṯ̷͔̗̬̜̻͂ẽ̶̙͆̓̅̆a̸̯͚̣̓͗m̵̧̗̘̥̫̐̿̿͊͛)̷̤̭͂̑͒̑

0 voters

What are the wiggles?

you decide what the wiggles are :slight_smile:

Can they be a bunch of worms?

whatever your little heart desires lipovomit

Willosaurs it is, then!

so dino worms? wacky

@titus_the_human Add Revolutionaries (white team)

1 Like

Willosaur worms! Willosaur worms! Get your willosaur worms!
But nah, they are just regular willosaurs. Sorry!

if you are posting here pick a faction here: Faction wars - #7 by titus_the_human

They were recommending a new faction that already exists on the forums in the form of the Revolutionary Cult

1 Like

okay fr fr
ERA ONE THE BEGINNING
feel free to begin rping as your faction

e

Should i even be here?