Fallout Nuclear Winter 2 an rp game

Then i’ll change my perks. Aquaboy and scrapper. I simply looked other system perks, i think.

I am going to change some of your bios slightly because I can’t have some of you be over 150 years old.
except for @Gotor since ghouls can live that long, same with any who decide to play as a super mutant.
also the first round will be tomorrow since the minimum have joined so if anyone wants to make changes do it now.

1 Like

That’s the reason of taking ghoul by me, lol

1 Like

as settlers move to new lands to cultivate the frozen wasteland raiders come to … well raid.

Jarendis

on your journey you and your brother get almost immediately whisked up by raiders that beat you and take you to their hideout and put you in a small cage with your brother being right next to you and you notice some other people being put in cages too including a ghoul that is in the cage to your other side.
you also manage to sneak in a pocket knife (you don’t want to know where you hid it).
you also notice that the person guarding you is a woman.
health: 70/100
Sam’s health:70/100
inventory: dirty rags (wearing), extremely dirty and brown stained pocket knife (concealed(you know where)).
Sam’s inventory:dirty rags (wearing)

Dr. Remus

your home gets attacked and you are taken to a raider camp and thrown into a cage on one side you notice to men that look like brothers (one of which looks very uncomfortable) and on the other an extremely sleazy looking guy.
you also notice that many of the raiders look diseased and wounded.
health:70/100
inventory: dirty rags.

Westley Longson

almost immediately after you step out of the vault that you great grandfather snuck into you get snatched by raiders who give you a beating and take you to their hideout you notice that it seams to be built into a vault and you catch a glimpse of the number 47 you wonder what it means.
in the cage next to you is a ghoul who looks like he might be a doctor and on the other is a crying man.
you notice that many of the raiders look to be going through chem withdrawals.
health70/100
inventory: dirty rags.

Anthony Nathan

you get kidnapped by raiders blah blah blah, in the cell next to you is a sleazy looking guy and in the other is your bud john.
(before next round you have to post your perks).
health: 70/100
john’s health: 70/100
inventory: dirty rags (wearing) old family picture (concealed)
john’s inventory: dirty rags (wearing)

now the rules of voting are that every time you vote I role a 10 sided die that can have better results depending on your attributes so for instance if you were to try to convince someone to do something the more charisma you have the better chances you have of succeeding.
and perks like the chemist perk allows you to make things, if you didn’t have the chemist perk and tried to make chems then if you get lucky you can only make the most simple chems were if you had the chemist perk you can make better chems and have a better chance at doing it.
@TeaKing @Gotor @OmnipotentFNarr @LordLovat

4 Likes

Try to communicate with cellmates and impress them with your intellect, offer any possible help.

you are all in separate cages.
also I would recommend putting your medicine perk to good use.

Then, maybe, try to communicate with raiders, why not?
About medicine, i haven’t any ingredients to create it

yes but they might be willing for you to take a look at them.

hey @zenzonegaming can i make sam do an action for me?

I suppose so. (post filler)

and can both of us do 2 actions at the same time?

I guess so. (post filler)

great.

Jarendis’ action: make the woman get closer to me
Sam’s action: when the lady aproaches my cage he tries to grab and hold her (while also covering her mouth)

1 Like

Thanks to knowledge, he remember from university (not organisation in Wasteland), he can perform the role of a doctor in some situations

is that your action?

Yes, ghoul will use his knowledge to heal them, if they will help him with ingredients.

I shall offer my service as a chem maker in exchange of freedom.

@LordLovat please post your action.

Anthony Nathan: Pick up a piece of the dirty rags and start to wear down,scrape the rusty parts of the grid or what is keeping me stuck, over the days, John begins to do the same.

ok lovat now you have to post your perks