Fallout Nuclear Winter (dead)

If @OmnipotentFNarr manages to make one we could share technological ideas and blueprints. If you allow it, of course :smirk:

Action: people can always be happier. Start a daily tradition of tag in them vault to keep everyone happier and physically fit

Ooh, thatā€™s a good idea.

SMASH Someone broke the overseer printer! Until we find the culprit, Connor stays overseer.

Action: build a telecommunication device.

1 Like

@Magic8Ball04 you have already gone this turn so @OmnipotentFNarr needs to go twice before i will do yours.

vault # 47

roll 4
you make a telecommunication device and encounter vault # 138 negotiation does not require votes.
people: happy safe and excited about meeting vault # 138
population: 100

@OmnipotentFNarr fam you gotta go twice

Action: contact vault 138 and exchange vault information.

you already have done that. also you still have more fev.

Oh, uh, send a Deathstag as a gift of peace.

round 11

vault # 47

roll 1
you send a deathstag as a sign of peace but the guards panicked when they saw it and shot it which resulted in it killing 5 people before it and the people delivering it were killed.
people: worried
population: 97

vault # 138

roll 3
you try to start a fitness regimen but the deathstag incident causes it to stop.
people: scared of vault # 47
population:93

:belgium:

Action: allow only the overseer and a few close to him to communicate to other vaults

thats already what is happening choose a different vote.

Action: have a whole vault meeting discussing what happened and how it was an accident and we will do our best to communicate wholly from now on

round 12

vault # 138

roll 4
people understand that it was an accident but many still hate vault # 47 for sending over something so dangerous and want retaliation.
people: hateful of vault # 47
population:93

@OmnipotentFNarr

That couldā€™ve gone better, but I couldnā€™t say I didnā€™t expect something like that to happen. Weā€™ll try to isolate ourselves a little for now, and try to calm our nerves.

Action: Do more FEV experiments on the wildlife.

round 12

vault # 47

roll 6
you experiment an a mutated tree frog which causes it to grow to the size of a radtoad it also turns blue and has ice growing on it it also feels cold near it.
people: happy and safe but are mad at vault # 138 for killing the people on the peace mission
population: 97

there will be an event next turn.
@Magic8Ball04 @OmnipotentFNarr

Action: once again attempt to develop laser cannons

hint: if you want another vote each turn increase your population.

Are votes just the action?

yes they are (post filler)

And I increase my population by adding dwellings outside of my vault?

yes thats what you do (post filler)