Fallout Nuclear Winter (dead)

round 6

vault # 47

roll 6 (wow you are on a ROLL chirp chirp)
you splice some radstag with human dna and create a 7 foot 1 headed heavily muscled 4 antlered 4 eyed mutant it also seems to have grown bone armor in some places its teeth have sharpened and now eats meat it’s more violent than before but still not a threat to be around it has also become more bipedal than before but walks like an ape it’s front hooves have also become more human like.
naming does not require a vote. also this is currently under wrapes from your people.
people: happy and safe
population: 100

Action: in a desperate attempt we actually try getting rid of the roaches

round 6

vault # 138"

roll 1
in an overly desperate attempt to kill the radroaches you accidentely drive them into the nuclear reactor causing them to turn into glowing radroaches that attack you and kills 1 person.
people: in danger from the glowing radroaches (which are bigger)
population:98

Action: try again but with guns if recourses allow

Nice! I have my very own pet Deathclaw!

Action: Train the Deathstag (Yes, that’s the name I’m sticking with) to be a very obedient hunter.

2 Likes

round 7

vault # 138

roll 5
you kill all of the radroaches.
people: safe but not happy

vault # 47

roll 1
when trying to train it the deathstag killed one of the tamers. in order to stop it from killing more people Gustav shot it’s leg. (by the way there are 2 deathstags in an adam and eve type way and you know how to make more)
population: 99

Um can I repopulate? @zenzonegaming

Why did I get a one? since it’s turn 7, I should have 1 + 1 because of my perk, right?

yes i forgot about that. the guy didn’t die but was injured.
also @Magic8Ball04 yes you can but you should probably make a town around you vault.

And how would I do that

by opening your vault and building houses since if you were to go past 100 then you would get overpopulation. and plus if you do that you get couple more people but watch out for the monster that ate that poor guy.

Thx

Action: attempt to place security cameras to the vault door. I want to send two people; someone to install it, and someone with a gun

round 8

vault # 138

roll 4
you decide to send out some people to install a camera and they don’t get attacked later the people watching the video feed see a pack of some kind of mutated arctic wolves walk by.
people: safe and happy

1 Like

Ah, that’s better then.

Action: Try to domesticate the Deathstag again.

round 8

vault # 47

roll 6
you tame the deathstags and they are extremely loyal and obedient. also the female has given birth to three babies. (you can decide to name what baby deathstags are called)

Action: start development of laser pistols

round 9

vault # 138

roll 5
you start making laser pistols.

@OmnipotentFNarr

Oh wow, deathfawns are so cute!

Action: keep breeding them until I have a massive army!

Action: attempt to create a telecommunication device

@Magic8Ball04 why do you want to create a telecommunication device.
round 9

vault # 47

roll 4+1=5
you manage to breed many more deathstags.
your perk expires.

round 10

vault # 138

roll 4
you create a telecommunication device.

@OmnipotentFNarr