Fantasy forum game (but different from soundwave's)

like in a video game, you have a certain amount of “stat points” that can be assigned to anything, in this case the bonuses from the leader are dependent on the “stat points”.
hey @Buckly , i noticed that you liked my post, do you want to join?

Oh no thank you, I just thought it was a cool idea.

well if you ever want to join let me know and i’ll put you on a waiting list.

ok so how do I use it then

just do any + whatever to any type of roll and any - whatever to any type of roll, but you can only do 15 of the positive modifiers and have to do at least 5 negative modifiers, you can use all of your positive modifiers on several things that give a +1 bonus or just use them all on one big roll modifier.
do you understand?
this also means that anyone who posted their leaders before this will have to change them a bit.

ok then I will change my leader stats to these then

3+ to rolls related to magic, 5+ to rolls related to research, 5+ to rolls related to diplomacy, 1+ to rolls related to increasing people’s humor, 1+ to rolls related to war strategies. -5 to rolls related to brute strenght.

1 Like

it looks like everyone wanted to be kobolds, anyways i fixed my civ discription.

I fixed and changed what needs to be, I hope that is enough

Well, everyone wants to be as dragon-like as possible, no?
dragons are awesome

1 Like

and kobolds are actually descendants of dragons canonically (at least in a few dnd editions).
for anyone who does not know pretty much dragons did a ritual that involved them cutting themselves and from that blood came the first kobolds as their loyal minions.
at least that’s what i think happened.

1 Like

soo, in you game. the kobolds are like the D&D cannon, ur in your ver?
if ts in your Ver’ , make its as a surprise

what are you talking about?

I think I’m talking about the kobold are in your game close to being dragons, or something else entirely by your hand?

i am going t have a mix between dnd lore and my own, largely because i don’t know most of it.
but yes, that is canon in this.
there will also probably be a few bits from other works of fiction, such as warhammer, though i won’t go as far as to say that goblins and orcs are mushrooms somehow.

2 Likes

hey i made a lot of mistakes on this so i’m going to end this and remake the original post but better, it should be in a week or two.
the new one will mostly have improvements in its rule system.

Oof.
Everything is fine, we all make mistakes we will wait, it’s better you take the time and do it the way you see fit, I’ll wait.

it’s mostly going to be the same but i’m going to make a better rule book that isn’t just a bunch of scattered notes that i forgot to add.

1 Like

That means we keep what we have submitted so far, only a change in the rules and basis.
Right?

depends on how far i go with it, though you will all probably have to tweak your leader’s stats.

1 Like

We’ll live and see how it turns out. I’ll wait in the meantime

hey while i’m rewriting the rules can i have some suggestions for the name of the planet and the starter continent? (the planet will be several times the size of earth but all of the players will start on the same continent and i will make a little map of it)

1 Like