Forum Features Suggestion Thread

(๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ) #42

I must make a petition to fix the โ€œusers online featureโ€ as i noticed this even though i was still online:

(Oliveriver) #43

We already have this, Iโ€™m not sure what youโ€™re referring to otherwise.

According to the author of that plug in it works by the internal discourse โ€œlast activeโ€ field which is updated when you interact with the site. So you can have the page open and it wonโ€™t count as being โ€œactiveโ€ if you donโ€™t do anything.

So if you arenโ€™t counted as online it is either that or a bug in discourse.

(๏ผญฬดฬ‡อ’อ™อ”๏ฝ•ฬดอ ออ›ฬ“อ…๏ฝ“ฬดอฬ‘ฬ›อ†อ ฬฎฬฐฬ–๏ฝ‰ฬตฬŽอ‹ฬŠอšฬคฬฅฬฬฌ๏ฝƒฬธฬฝฬ›ฬ‹อ›ฬฬจฬฆฬฑฬฏ ๏ผญฬด๏ฝฬธฬอŒฬˆฬ„อŒอ™ฬฌ๏ฝŽฬธฬ•ฬฬ‰ฬƒฬŒฬฏใ€€) #45

How did i miss thatโ€ฆ

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #46

Its the icon right next to the shoutbox (which isnโ€™t used very often), so its no suprise

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #47

Suggestion: The think emoji for reacting to comments :thinking:

(He who abuses the search function) #48

It could replace the poop emoji, since that is just used as the dislike, even though there already is a dislike

I added that as I have myself experienced a few times when I wanted to use it. I hope I donโ€™t have to keep adding more and more of them. I think that allowing reacting with any emoji isnโ€™t a good setting. So I wonโ€™t be enabling that option.

(๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ) #50

Just make sure you dont add any letters to the reaction emojiโ€™s, that can end up leading to some weird stuff.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #51

No problemo, I reckon this was the only emoji that was truly missing. And thanks!

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #52

Suggestion: Replace the :laughing: with the :joy:

(The Third Duke of Silly) #53

I prefer the current one

(Radical Revolutionary) #54

no its the icon on the bottom right

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #55

Nice job ya idiot, that comment was from several months ago
Also what the hell is a botton

(Radical Revolutionary) #56

Well i was just joking and i will edit thy mistake

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #57

It didnt sound like a joke, it sounded like you trying to sound smart

(Radical Revolutionary) #58

If a persin double post,the two posts mergeds

If there is a discourse plugin for doing that Iโ€™ll take a look. Otherwise I wonโ€™t bother making one.

(ฮ”ั„ - Delta Phi) #60

I would like to bring the motion to remove vanity names from the shoutbox back.
Vanity names waste space in the shoutbox and can be confused for another line in the post.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #61

All in favour say aye.

• Aye
  • Nay

0 voters