Forum Features Suggestion Thread

I must make a petition to fix the “users online feature” as i noticed this even though i was still online:

We already have this, I’m not sure what you’re referring to otherwise.

1 Like

According to the author of that plug in it works by the internal discourse “last active” field which is updated when you interact with the site. So you can have the page open and it won’t count as being “active” if you don’t do anything.

So if you aren’t counted as online it is either that or a bug in discourse.

How did i miss that…

Its the icon right next to the shoutbox (which isn’t used very often), so its no suprise

2 Likes

Suggestion: The think emoji for reacting to comments :thinking:

1 Like

It could replace the poop emoji, since that is just used as the dislike, even though there already is a dislike

1 Like

I added that as I have myself experienced a few times when I wanted to use it. I hope I don’t have to keep adding more and more of them. I think that allowing reacting with any emoji isn’t a good setting. So I won’t be enabling that option.

Just make sure you dont add any letters to the reaction emoji’s, that can end up leading to some weird stuff.

No problemo, I reckon this was the only emoji that was truly missing. And thanks!

1 Like

Suggestion: Replace the :laughing: with the :joy:

I prefer the current one

2 Likes

no its the icon on the bottom right

Nice job ya idiot, that comment was from several months ago
Also what the hell is a botton

1 Like

Well i was just joking and i will edit thy mistake

It didnt sound like a joke, it sounded like you trying to sound smart

1 Like

If a persin double post,the two posts mergeds

If there is a discourse plugin for doing that I’ll take a look. Otherwise I won’t bother making one.

I would like to bring the motion to remove vanity names from the shoutbox back.
Vanity names waste space in the shoutbox and can be confused for another line in the post.

4 Likes

All in favour say aye.

• Aye
  • Nay

0 voters