Future Thrive? (fan art)

Umm… I know its really blank.

8 Likes

looks good, I like that you used bioluminescence (if that’s what the circles around those bacteria is). It might look better if the pencil lines in the background weren’t as visible.

V2 is on the way. I’ll dull the pencil lines, add a bit more cells, make the bioluminescence look good, and post it.

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #4

awesome, it look great mate! keep up the work.

(He who abuses the search function) #6

You should get it, it’s usually the entire series for only 2 bucks usually around the Steam sales

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈) #7

I played portal 2 on the xbox 360, but never the first game.

(Space Potato) #8

V2 of my original fan art so far.

3 Likes

I merged the update thread into this thread. Please post updates in a single thread instead of making a bunch of threads.

(Space Potato) #10

Something I threw together real quick.

Picture

A bioluminescent prokaryote with chromatophores

Summary

Edited

Summary

3 Likes
(The Third Duke of Silly) #13

You should care. :smiling_imp:
Edit your bloody posts.

(OrganismOverlord) #15

Seriously, stop with the random comments, necroposts, doubleposts, and all that other shit.

Just.

Stop

2 Likes
(Zahyyy) #16

This is ScOuT (Scanning Outdoor Tracer) and it is very polite. Say “Howdy, ScOuT!”

I got a lot of inspiration for the design from every Valve game ever.
Also, you can notice that the Thrive logo in the upper right corner is empty, that’s because I wanted to create some sort of a “badge” saying “your civ tamed technology”, but I was not satisfied with the execution of my design.
But the idea went something like

this

Hope you like it, Cya!

2 Likes
(Space Potato) #17

That’s amazing, I like Portal robots too.

1 Like
(Zahyyy) #18

Thank you, disembodied space potato!

1 Like
(OrganismOverlord) #19

I’ve been really busy being dead, you know, after you murdered me!

2 Likes
(𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝) #20

This design is quite impressive, and thou hast earnt mine respect!
The shading, the proportions, the everything!
Also, that signature is really spicy…

1 Like
(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #21

This is a bit of a late reply, But it looks absolutely awesome! keep up the work.

(Zahyyy) #22

Thank you all so much! I am speechless!

(Space Potato) #24

I tried.
Edit:

1 Like

Okay so this is the WIP menu screen animation that could maybe get into the game? I don’t know, it looks pretty nice right now, the lights are a bit bright but that’s because I could only make a quick render.

5 Likes