General Minecraft Talk

Can anyone summarize that with 50 words? I’m not about to watch a clickbait video with a clickbait thumbnail.

Minecraft account blackmarket is strong, and some people have even went to extreme lenghts to steal special accounts because of capes.

So that isn’t even related to any specific incident? Okay then it is extreme clickbait. All popular services have accounts targeted with attacks.

Still, it’s quite scary. Fortunately, I have taken most precautions the video advised to take. Therefore, I am not too worried.

well mojang belgiumed up
https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/usage-guidelines

people are saying they’ve turned into 1984

I’m not familiar with the usage guidelines, what exactly did they change and mess up? I tried to skim through it but didn’t see anything glaringly wrong, though I probably just missed it

1 Like

this video explains it

Yeah I read through the new guidelines and it seems to be alright… there some iffy stuff that I personally would dispute but nothing outrageously bad

It basically don’t tarnish our brand by making it look official and don’t try to make the game pay to win.

I for one welcome our new Swedish overlords.

They are owned by Microsoft (USA) in turn… so whatever major decision (or whenever Microsoft wants to meddle) they make need to be approved by their corporate overlords.