Guess Who?

I’m back baby!

And it’s about Belgiuming time too, you can expect a lot from me in the coming weeks, or not. I have learnt not to promise things on a forum…

Many of you may remember me from the old forum mostly as Quantum Crab, but also sometimes Chocolate Thunder, Blue Dynamite, The Second Grader, Star Lord, Pocket Rocket and the Saturn Striker! But to those of you who are very new to the community, joining after the great switcharoo, I am Quantum Crab, a guy who chews ass and kicks bubblegum. You may see me around the forum making snarky comments or spreading my creations. I look forward to getting to know you!

And I’m not the only thing thats returning! My world famous forum game Breath of Life will also be making a comeback, with better everything!

Well, thats that. See you 'round! :crab:

8 Likes

Welcome back Crab! It has been a long, long time.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

Crabbo, my friend, my pal, my sick joke

How has life treat you?

when’s breath of life coming back

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome Back @QuantumCrab

Welcome back white moustache

SCREEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES

2 Likes

Welkome back

Wilkommen.

1 Like

Hey there quantum crab, I was wondering if you could do a little thing for 0.4.0 we need a little microbe stage cutscene I imagine it similar in style to the cutscene you made awhile back except with a hydrothermal vent and microbes floating around instead of creatures?

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan!
As soon as it is done, I will send you the video via chat.

1 Like

Wait, the crab can animate?

I can indeed. I have yet to reveal my true power.

OOOoOooooOOoOOOOooOOo

3 Likes

Man, i cant even hardly draw (my profile pic is one of the miracles i have produced)

3 Likes

We all have to start from somewhere, even my first work was atrocious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUvs8EIERk

Also if you are curious as to what Untrustedlife was referring to, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRug9RptUQE

3 Likes

Awesome! Im excited!

1 Like

Welcome back QuantumCrab. hehe

3 Likes

WelCome BAcK QuAnTuMM CrAb

2 Likes

Only 3 months late to an introduction thread.

1 Like