Humanity's Future

Among the many countries who agree to fight against Antarctica is the U.S.A. Despite all odds and with the help of Switzerland, Antarctica becomes a free country and independent from the U.S (Gee when have I heard that before?)

The mars colony develops and a large dome is constructed, covering a 17 mile diameter. This encases the colony and a slowly developing Terra formation project. The colony is name New Eden

Russia also joins in on the fun by agreeing to combine their space technology and the U.S’s to expand New Eden. This is the first instance of the world working together and combining their best aspects.

ok so i believe that the year is 2030 so this would be early 2030 i guess

While it seems like the world will enter a new age, the US is still falling. As many nations have left it, it has become weak. This is used by the American State to take more of the US. The second Inquisition-American war starts.

1 Like

Due to the weakened state of the US, the Inquisition barely wins.

Back on the Lunar colony, the first child on the moon is born.

its map time! its map time! time for some maps!

1 Like

New Eden expands, and it sends back prototype weapons to The Inquisition and Russia. The Mars residents have changed, with much lankier statutes, and better eyesight.

The moon residents have also changed. Both the moon empire and the Mars Empire declare independence.

And so has Antarctica, who have also expanded New Eden.

Strange signals are received by the SETI, they tracked them and it seems like they come from close to the oort cloud.

Maps!!!
Earth

Moon

Mars

1 Like

Mid-2020: Something explodes and leaves a large city in America temporarily uninhabitable.
Late 2020: A group of people that calls itself “The Inquisition” revolts in various important cities of the USA, burning many buildings and people. 13 people died. The Inquisition begins to have conflicts with the USA military.
Early 2021: The US military starts to murder anyone who stands with the Inquisition, which leaves the US in a controversial spot, because now it is being accused of invading privacy and also incapable of taking opinions from other people.
Mid-2021: Some hidden Inquisition members use this opportunity to start a rebellion. Having its main operations be in the East US and Michigan.
Late 2021: The Inquisition declares its own country (it is still not recognized by the UN), and now the US is collapsing.
Early 2022: The Supreme Leader of North Korea dies, leaving a void that many can fill, including military generals, Kim family members of a strong rebel group.
Mid-2022: A rebel group takes advantage of the Kim family’s grief and takes over North Korea, turning it into a democracy.
Late 2022: The rest of the old North Korean government moves to the north of it, fighting the democratic North Korea from there, starting a civil war. The democratic North Korea asks for help from South Korea and its allies.
Early 2023: The North Korean rebels are suppressed and the civil war ends.
Mid-2023: The two Koreas unite once again. Around the same time, a vaccine for the COVID-19 is developed.
Late 2023: A zombie plague caused by a virus called ZOMVID-23 starts.
Early 2024: After the complete collapse of the US, the Russian government takes control of Alaska and the North-Eastern states to get more powerful. Meanwhile, in the Middle East, ISIS is finally defeated. Saudi Arabia, seeing that both Syria and Iraq are weakened, proposes to annex the two countries to help to rebuild them faster and hopefully end conflicts in the Middle East. The ZOMVID-23 plague is easily contained.
Mid-2024: The world starts to feel the economic impact of the collapse of the USA.
Late 2024: A corporation steals samples of the ZOMVID-23.
Early 2025: Russia turns communist and tries to recreate the Soviet Union. In Tunisia, a coup d’État happens, replacing the current leader by a man called Alex, he changed the country name into Carthage, and made himself a king. He decides to invade Libya, and surprisingly, his little nation wins the war. Meanwhile, SpaceX launches a space rocket full of resources to the Moon, planning to use them to create the first human colony outside of Earth.
Mid-2025: Elon Musk is successful and the first human colony on the Moon is established.
Late 2025: Some nations are formed in the place where the US once was. They are called “New England”, “Greater Texas”, “Alaska”, and other minor countries. A region of the former American territory is still an anarchy. Russian territories in America got free.
Early 2026: Carthage continues growing, this time attacking Algeria and Morroco. After, a successful invasion, it takes the coastal areas of the two countries, puppeting the rest. Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia attacks Yemen and fully annexes it, and both Syria and Iraq agree to join the Saudi Kingdom.
Mid-2026: A colony in Antarctica grows.
Late 2026: The Antarctic colony needs to have resources, so various greenhouses are made, containing crops, animals, and other necessary things.
Early 2027: Antarctica is its own country now, climbing up the geopolitical ranks until they become a superpower.
Mid-2027: The Lunar colony is developing successfully. However, SpaceX has a bolder goal: they send the manned expedition to Mars (from Earth to the Moon, to Mars).
Late 2027: Humans reach Mars and start to colonize it.
Early 2028: Carthage attacks the South-Eastern region of the US. It plans to use the area for military operations in the EU. Russia attacks Central Asian countries. Thus, they unify against the communist threat. The war has many causalities, but Russia wins, annexing the “-stan countries” (except for Afghanistan). Germany exits the European Union, making an agreement with Carthage to help them to claim land from the other European nations.
Mid-2028: Antarctica is getting more powerful, and other countries are starting to fear it. Some nations agree to take it down and demote it to a colonial state, but many Antarcticans still resist.
Late 2028: The Treaty of Alboa is signed. It makes the Antacticans have access to various goods by trade (mostly Antarctican oil and penguins) and forces the signers to have a defense pact with each other. The signers are the falling US, Antarctica, and the UK.
Early 2029: Among the many countries who agree to fight against Antarctica are the Americans. Despite all odds and with the help of Switzerland, Antarctica becomes an independent country.
Mid-2029: The Martian colony constructs a large dome, covering a diameter of 17 miles. This encases the colony and starts a slowly developing transformation project. The colony’s name is New Eden.
Late 2029: Russia agrees to combine their space technology to that of the USA to expand New Eden.
Early 2030: While it seems like the world will enter a new age, the US is still falling. As many nations have left it, it has become weak. This is used by the American State to take more of the US. The second Inquisition-American War starts.
Mid-2030: Due to the weakened state of the US, the Inquisition wins. Back to the Lunar colony, the first child on the Moon is born.
Late 2030: New Eden expands, and it sends back prototype weapons to the Inquisition and Russia. The Martians’ physiology has changed, with much lankier statutes, and better eyesight.
Early 2031: The Lunars’ physiology also changes. Both the Lunar Empire and the Martian Empire declare independence.
Mid-2031: SETI detects strange signals from the Oort Cloud.

This forum game is very unrealistic and inconsistent, but it is funny how things escalate. From now on, the interval between posts will be roughly one year. This means the next event will happen in 2032, then 2033, and so on. Let’s see what will happen next.

1 Like

yeah, its very unrealistic. should there be limits on how bizarre things can get?

Yes. I won’t remove what already happened from the timeline, but guys, try to make things that could plausibly happen in the real world. The current world looks pretty much like those nonsensical AFOWs (don’t get me wrong, I really like them, but I don’t think it would be good for this universe to be like that).

1 Like

Okay, I’ll keep that in mind.

Back to the game, the Lunar colony(crud I mean Lunar NATION because it has declared independence a year after all those events) expands another time, shipping valuable resources to Earth. Antarctica is melting due to global warming, and the nation shrinks. Many nations including the Inquisition begin to improve the Space Station so you could more easily travel to the moon and Mars.

Oh so the first ten ones i’ve done! (They were so bad and inconsistent that i hate them and want them gone.)
Well i’ve been following the US Fall and trying to make a semi-realistic story, but yeah, this is better because it’s just fun to make.

Some of the space travel improvements were skyhooks and space elevators. These were experimental and only existed in blueprints, as they were expensive to make.
The first ones that were built were skyhooks, as these were not as expensive and dangerous.

Yeah but the bizarreness and inconsistency was mostly my fault (because of the whole Antarctica stuff)

**double post

The skyhooks are now currently being developed.

Antarctica and many other countries are focused on their home land, trying to figure out how to conquer global warming once and for all.

carthage attacks the EU with germany 's help as per agreement, the attack was mainly in eastern europe. The result of the war was a win for both carthage and germany.
they then signed a treaty with the EU, where they agree for Germany to control all of austria plus some polish land which was owned by germany pre-WW2. and for Carthage to annex greece and albania, and claim the island of sicily. While in return, both countries will not attack the EU for 30 years.

Meanwhile in the other parts of Africa china is now controling most of the african governments and also controls trade there.

The Inquisition and the Antarctic Empire decided to ally with each other, because they were both so powerful, with the deal being that Antarctica would help The Inquisition in their stellar pursuits and the Inquisition would help Antarctica from literally melting apart.

When no one responds to your posts :cry:

Anyway, the world is currently trying to lessen the effects of global warming, and with the combined efforts of humanity, they are making progress.

Meanwhile on the moon and Mars, they are trying to find fuel so they can potentially go to other planets.

The fuel thing seems slightly unrealistic. I mean the mars colony is barely terraformedand they are trying to go to another planet? There hasn’t even been a full generation.

1 Like