Iceburg for thrive 2#

since aug 1st does not exist
nothing happened aug 1st

Thanos snapped from all but me.
For the record, it is my fault.
Just wanted to remind you. I won’t say why, just trust me. Or if you want proof, look at my posts in the miscellaneous thread dated March 9th. It was only partly titus’s fault. Most of it was me exposing my screwed up head to you guys.

there is no march 9th in the misc thread

I found physical proof March 9th happened. I can see now why you all want to forget. I wish i could too…
As the perpetrator, and someone who seems to hold a grudge against those who cause controversies, i wont ever forget because i wont ever let myself.
I wouldnt dare expose any of us to the main event again. If you wanted to look for it, it’s still there.
I see why i was inactive for so long now.
I shouldnt burden you with the memory of what i did.
I’m sorry.
Maybe march 9th shouldnt exist, but if it didnt it would have happened on a different day.
Plus, the controversy was bubbling for months before it really happened.
It was a bad idea for me to join, all i do is sour everything.

thats ai generated cgi

1 Like

You cant say i’m wrong now.
Or maybe you still can, i dont know.

I disagree. Since you joined, you were an average, normal forum user, aside from m̵̗͍̥̞̏̐̋̾a̷̲̬̲̜͕̻͎͇̪̋̀̑̇̀͒͂͝͝ͅr̷̡̩̦͚͈̗̝̟̳̿͑̈́͘͜c̷̢̻̟̲̩͉̖͈̀̋͘͜͝ȟ̶̡̨͈̜̲̼̽͆͐̓̉͋̕ ̷̢̰̬̠͗͆̉̄̋͗͘͝ͅI̵̧̧̭̿͆͐̀Ẍ̷̡̡̮̹̘͈̒̓̈́̾̀͘
And even then, the main issue was that the forums should be kept ~pg13 whenever possible. I’m pretty sure by now most users who have witnessed ṱ̴̤̗͙̪̃h̴̨̛͕̩̮̞̟͇̺̹̔͊̽̑̓͒̕͝ē̴̢͈̜̤̟̂ ̶̮̼̙͎̹͙̯̜͌̆͑͌͘͜͝ĕ̵̡͙̮͍̪͐̈́́̂v̸̙̮̙̯̤̤̼̻̘̒̄͌̈́͝͠ȅ̵̲͌͑̀̅͊̍̕͝n̸̨̛̲̪̞͓̊͐̽͝͠t̶̹̑̆͗̀̕ already forgave you (and if they didn’t, it’s their problem).

I shall never forgive. Nor shall I ever f̸̨̧̨͕͉͎͉̓̀͐͝o̷̧̢̮̠͎̠̰͈̪̼̖͌̀̉̽͒̎̈͋͊͘͝͝ř̸̡̨̪̱̰̙̞̩͎̭̘͋̏̄g̸̛̖̥̲̟̻͚͕̥͙͎̦̬͙̈́̏̓͛̃͊͗͐̚̕e̴͇̦̅͊͝t̸̡͖̮̥̳̖̳̠̪̮̰̄͛̆̌͐̈́̈́̉̕̚ͅ.

Now cease speaking of days which do not exist. It is a silly thing.

sadly it does exist, but conversation about it should cease anyway

It does not exist. S̶͉̣̣̩̭͇̱̖̾͌͊̈́̍̽̓T̶̛̩̦̻̖̮͔̯̣̦̪̬̮̯͌̐̿̓̓̑͒̀̉̋͆͜͜Ỏ̸̮̠̉̈́P̷̨̨͔̬̞̼͂͌͘.

so how is the iceburg actually going?

which category should twilight’s disappearance go in

there is still a chance that they’ll return… we didn’t get a rather concrete proof that they won’t be coming back (unlike deathwake, where we got such proof, apparently).

so the ‘undecided until confirmed’ category?

well, I didn’t study the thrive iceberg, so probably something like that.

1 Like

It certainly can’t be real if it features the words ‘I will never mention this again.’ It’s clearly counter-factual.

1 Like

Should we add Yuyi to the iceberg?

add them as “9 year old skips the rules and broadcasts their age for everyone to see” or something equally funny

1 Like

Anyone remembers 30th of July? I don’t think that this day exists, much like march 9.

yeah, it was the 5th sunday and the second to last day