Ideas for the Awakening Stage [Put your ideas in this thread]

This thread is like all of its kind (“Ideas for the X Stage [Put your ideas in this thread]”). You can put your ideas for the Awakening Stage in this thread.
For more information about how it works in this kind of thread series, please see : Ideas for the Multicellular Stage [Put your ideas in this thread]

I’m fine with these idea collecting threads. But I’d like the thread creators to put in at least the effort to include a suggestion in the first post.

Because the tribal stage is pushing the player to become more intelligent and communicative, it would be cool to create a language. I mean, it might not always be useful, if the game has a kind of Sims talk with English subtitles, but it would be way more realistic. This would make the player’s tribe have difficulty communicating with other tribal creature, since they don’t have the same language. Thus, integrating a linguistics system into the game would improve realism of the Awakening Stage.

Thanks, @hhyyrylainen! You helped me work my creativity! :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face: