Ideas for the Aware Stage [Put your ideas in this thread]

Prove it. There has been no evidence of life on asteroids yet, though virus aren’t considered as lifeform. Nonetheless, I’m really not sure we have already found a virus on a comet, since it’s formed mainly of proteins, which are very large and complex molecules made of amino acids sequences. The only molecules I’ve heard to have been found on meteorites are amino acids. Apart from that, I don’t know anything else.

Really? Oh well, I didn’t really payed attention to the lore of the movie, since I was too focused on the strange story design and its incoherences.

Spoilummary

The guy was just kidnapped and he still liked the girl! What?! If I were him, I would have been very cautious and I would have certainly not trusted her anymore (unless they kidnapped the wrong guy, but still…). He also mentioned his own name… . :man_facepalming:

True. This is why many people don’t use Unreal Game Store, since it’s probably full of chinese spyware (huh, china and its spies… cute). Even if some experts had said that UGS had never been full of spyware, I highly doubt they are saying the truth, since they were using Steam accounts information plus the fact that the best hackers can hide any kind of malware/spyware without anyone noticing it. But UGS already has its own thread. Here : Metro Exodus's exodus & the arrogance of Unreal against Valve .

I approve this suggestion. Let’s get back, shall we?