Ideas for the Aware Stage [Put your ideas in this thread]

Yeah, it’s entirely possible for a planet to get so hot water permanently boils into the atmosphere. It’s what is thought to have happened to Venus.

Speaking of water getting into the atmosphere, there’s this book called Expedition and it has a bit of history about its speculative alien planet.

But I’m going to keep it simple and say the the planet has been losing water for eons because of its rather small size and instead keeping the vapor into the atmosphere. I wonder how that would be I implemented

It’s not really an idea of mine, just something I thought of while I was reading this thread,

Judging by the developer wiki, the “{Planet_Atmosphere_Density}” would be thin, leaving the “{Planet_Water}” to go down until it is gone. Most Likely killing everything that needs water.

Would it be possible for a creature to Produce some food/liquid that it could at least partially survive off of?

You just described all plants that produce sugar during the day for their energy needs.
As well as bees.

2 Likes

Well a plant isn’t a creature, and bees get honey from flowers.

Obviously, you need an external source of energy to produce your own food. It’s impossible for a creature to be 100% self-sufficient, since the energy would eventually run out and can’t be created. Plants produce their food by harvesting energy from the sun, and bees produce honey by processing nectar.

If you mean temporary food stocks, our body fats can be used as energy sources if we run out of food.

4 Likes

While that is technically true, the bees process the nectar they get from flowers before it is honey.
So a similar statement would be that humans get flour from grain plants, which also ignores the processing required to make the final product from the raw materials.

4 Likes

It could develop from vacoles maybe?

They weren’t talking about how it would be difficult to evolve (even though it is) Deus was talking about why such a thing thing would even need to be evolved in the first place. Also, Air bladders are a actually a thing.

1 Like

I think it would be evolved through a need for a boost so the cell uses vacuoles to propell itself then ir got more effecient and turned into a gas sac then. idk i guess how it would work

1 Like

keep in mind this in the aware stage, where you arent a cell anymore

i cant wait for aware stage to come out i think in 5.2 it is multicellular?

we still are in the microbe stage (0.5.1.1)
the multicellular stage will start getting developeed after 1.0.0

wait really? i thought it would be developed in 5.2 the devs were talking about implementing it in 5.2 bruh😑

wait 1.0.0 that like years from now :frowning:

0.5.2*
also, when and where did they talk about it?
remember, you can edit your own posts, instead of double posting

1 Like

https://forum.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/0-5-2-features-discussion/688 here see its says adding binding agents which is the kickstarter for multicellular stage bruh

the microbe stage is still not finished
so binding agents would be just a winning condition for the microbe stage and nothing else
until the stage is finished

1 Like

Wait but theroretically once you win u can basicly play the early multicellular stage

1 Like