Introduction

Hi I came here on the forums because i really like the idea behind a evolution type of game where you control a creature with realistic parameters (not like the infantile stuff that was in Spore) so in the near future i will try to share some ideas that i have in my head, i´m no programmer or anything but i like to think about how in-depth gameplay can be with this game (specifically with the Multicellular Stage), recently i was watching documentaries and reading books about prehistoric life so i have some ideas i want to share regarding this game in the near future

7 Likes

Welcome @foxmulder!
Theres also a “starter pack” @QuantumCrab did before.

1. Here is the FaQ - https://revolutionarygamesstudio.com/faq/

2. Make sure to follow online courtesy, (do not reply to threads older than a few months without a good reason, make sure not to post multiple times at once, yadda yadda)

3. We have a project called the Thrive Universe, made up of fictional aliens made by the community. Feel free to add your own! Thrive Universe Reboot Reboot

4. We also have a discord! I am 99% certain that this is still the link - discord.gg/FZxDQ4H

5. WE HAVE A PATREON!! If you saw someone in yt comment section saying Revolutionary Games should have a patreon, or were that person, NOW THERE IS A PATREON!! GAIN EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR THE FORUMS OR MORE, AND ALSO SPEED DEVELOPMENT? YOU JUST NEED MONEY! no money? oh, theres nothing i can do sorry. But patreon is here: https://www.patreon.com/thrivegame

6. Some more clarifications and rules, look at our community guidelines and clarifications! here FAQ Thread
    and here: Welcome to Discourse

7. Enjoy our discussions and general antics! Most other threads have their own sets of rules, so make sure you read them too. If this feels like to much, don’t worry. Stick around and you’ll pick things up in no time.

Anyway, very excited to see new faces here! Seems thrive is going to be an empire! Ruled by an emperor! Financed with patreon! :crazy_face: :partying_face:

Edit: I changed a bit what crab did to use in a new introduction later. Credits to our forum crab for making the first version of this.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Thrive Community Forums™!
I don’t know as much as Lovat does but i can still give you a welcome message!

3 Likes

Hey welcome to the forums @foxmulder! Glad to see you come here to join this fine community.

1 Like

Welkum to the Komoonity Fowums!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome, fox. Hope you enjoy the project and the community.
If you can (and want), donate to the hhyyrylainen’s Patreon to support the game.

3 Likes

welcome amigo.

hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forums!

I’m also curious about how did you, @foxmulder, meet thrive! And how is your history with spore and thrive. How did everyone get introduced to thrive?

1 Like