Ketchup or mayonneise?

What is your favorite sauce?

Mine is mustard. Ketchup is too sweet and mayonneise is too oily.

@TeaKing you can move these to the misc thread.

1 Like

this could’ve been a poll in the misc thread

1 Like
Ketchup or mayonnaise?
  • Ketchup
  • Mayoneise
  • Mustard
  • Salt and pepper
  • Heavy cream
  • Soy sauce
  • Szechuan sauce
  • Barbecue sauce
  • Yogurt
  • Wine
  • Bread crumbs
  • Something else

0 voters

I’d go for mustard, as long as it’s not US-style hotdog mustard. European ones are far better. I also often use mustard seeds in cooking. Mmmm… :drooling_face:

1 Like

Szechuan sauce except my parents only let me have spicy food once a week because of acne.

1 Like

Commiserations. Though it’s definitely good to limit one’s intake of spicy food. I use a range of spices while cooking, but try not to have more than a small amount of chilli.

Also, I’ve been considering making a mod that replaces all cell parts with breakfast items. I was considering using either mustard or ketchup as mucilage.

1 Like

salt and pepper, bread crumbs, and mustard are all good :drooling_face:

1 Like

I usualy eat my food dry.

Only add spice and salt and peper and some sauce in my cooking, not as side dishes.

Everyone say that i am hardcore in that espect

2 Likes

i just add salt and pepper on my stuff on occasion, depending on what it is (like rice), and mustard on sandwiches and stuff.

Why isn’t this in the misc. thread?

not so sure if we need to do that
but if the discussion is completely dead then sure ill move it
also
mayo supremacy

1 Like

I didn’t merge this thread as this seemed even more spammy than the usual misc thread stuff.

Proof of Godwin’s Law . A simple discussion of condiments turns into advocating ‘white sauce supremacy’…

1 Like

SImply because it’s true

Because what’s true?

speaking of white sauce,

alfredo sauce and a simple rou from butter, milk, and flour are both delicious.

3 Likes

Alfredo sauce is even better than tomato sauce in my opinion(but also part of my bad experience of school lunch tomato sauce with bloating and abdominal pain).

2 Likes

sounds like either a tomato allergy, rotten sauce, or someone poisoning the sauce

2 Likes

or just that its from school