Misc

Arcane Spellbook

@Svrangite Did you join ?

1 Like

Yeah he joined on Thursday I believe

1 Like

What’s his character ?

1 Like

He’s Thraryk (scroll up a bit and you’ll find his character submission)

1 Like

Woah, I dont know how I never noticed that !

1 Like

Hey @TheGraveKnight, Do you have any links to the original Legends game?

Gregalt smiles, he likes the shinies he got. Plus a weapon for stabbing. Nice!

Action: just stand around and smile, whilst looking out for anything else interesting.

Not TheGraveKnight but

Legends: Forging Destiny(On The Old Forum):

Legends: Tides of War(On The Old Forum):

1 Like

Fudd Bedneck
“Hmm, such a productive team we are!”
Action: Help build the shelter

1 Like

Time: Morning

Getting a feeling that they may be out here for awhile, Maenlorn begins attempting to build a shelter for the night. Unfortunately, he is having quite the struggle. Fudd returns from the river and notices Maenlorn’s problem and, while nto able to fully put a shelter up, together they are able to get a foundation set up. (Maenlorn: 8, Fudd: 11)

Gregolt stands in the clearing smiling at his newfound loot. He looks around for any other possible treasure, but doesn’t find anything. (Gregolt: 4)

Thraryk attempts to take out his Basic Spellbook to read, however he drops it on the ground as he is pulling it out which gets it rather dirty. Blaze meanwhile continues to read and finds the spell Arcane Wave (a short-range spell that can hit up to 3 enemies that are within swinging distance of you) which after a bit of reading he learns. (Thraryk: 1, Blaze: 11)

1 Like

Fudd Bedneck
“Hey, now that we’ve got a foundation, it’s time to procrastinate on the rest!”
Action: Go rest a bit by finding some berries

Maenlorn
"Uggh, picking berries, such a troll thing to do… Ahhhhh damn you, those berries do look good though ! Might as well pick some for myself and the others…

Action: Find some food for the party, nothing in particular, just edible food in general.

Action: Read EVEN MORE!

Thraryk Narothe

" Anyone have any idea how long we are camping for?"

Action: Search for a magic missile like spell.

Spells

None

Weapons

None

Armor

Mage Robe

Misc

Arcane Spellbook

Gregolt also looks for berries. He’s quite hungry.

Time: Morning

Fudd, Maenlorn and Gregolt decide to look around for berries to eat. Fudd finds a small Blueberry bush near the edge of the clearing and takes an Orc-sized handful of them for himself (which is about 15). Maenlorn also looks around and while he sees no berry bushes, he can see and hear something rustling in a large shrub 3 yards away. Gregolt meanwhile also finds a Blueberry bush, but as he reaches out to take some a fox, which appears to have been napping in it, jumps out and bites Gregolt’s hand before running away. Gregolt now has a rather nasty bite wound on his hand that, while not fatal, is still painful and currently bleeding. The rustling in the shrub 3 yards away from Maenlorn stops, but he doesn’t see anything run from it suggesting it’s still in there. (Fudd: 12, Maenlorn: 16, Gregolt: 1)

Thraryk picks his book up off the ground and dusts off the dirt, proceeding to to read the introduction. Afterwards, he looks for a missile-like spell and finds Arcane Bolt (fire a small bolt of Arcane magic from a distance). Feeling confident, he flips through the book some more and finds the page for Arcane Wave. Thraryk learns both spells in a relatively swift manner. Blaze meanwhile continues flipping through his book and finds the page for the spell Arcane Force (a non-damaging spell that pushes all enemies within standing distance around away) which he is able to quickly pick up on and learn. (Tharyk: 20, Blaze: 18)

1 Like

“Ah damnit. Does anyone of you have some bandages, or sumthin’? I swear to the gods, if I get that fox, it’s not gonna be his best day.”

Gregalt looks for something to heal, or atleast treat, his wound

1 Like

" Stop complaining, its not even that bad of a wound."

Thraryk helps Gregalt look for healing items.

Action:

R E A D

M O A R