Lets play Poor mans Dungeons & Dragons

Sitting down, you can hear the noise of footsteps running down towards the bar. This isnt unusual. kids run around playing tag all the time. Its surely nothing. Unluckly for you, They are not kids. The door is Kicked open by a wrinkly green creature. It isn’t alone, following behind it are 3 other of these creatures. Their mouths are frothing and their eyes lack pupils. each of them are equipped with a rusted dagger and its quite clear that they have the intention to kill.

Johanssin Bread-Cleaver:

Summary

Hp: 11 + 2 (because of armor)
Mana: 8

inventory:

you are the cyan person in the bottom right corner. You can do numerous things: you can cast a spell. Use tables and chairs as barricades, anything crazy is possible.

You start off the turn, because you were the first one to submit the character sheet.
Good luck!

5 Likes

That escalated quickly! by the way why the hell are kids allowed in the bar?

1 Like

aha, sorry. seems ive misworded myself. i mean that you can hear the footsteps outside.

1 Like

(I’m assuming the green/yellow objects are the creatures and the brown object taking up 4 inventory slots is my staff/wand?)
Fire is fun. Action: Get a bit closer to the creatures and cast a fire ball towards the two by the door.

2 Likes

Yes, you would be correct. those dark green and brownish yellow things are the creatures. and that thing that takes up 4 inventory slots is your wand.

Im going to roll my dice for movement:

You got a 7.

7+3 (agility buff) = 10

You move up to the point where you can shoot at the two in the back accurately

You aim your wand and Shoot a fireball!

you roll a 9 for aiming
9+1+1 (physique stat and range) = 11 It hits

you roll a 3 for damage +5 from your intelligence stat: 8 dmg

The fire ball just barely hits one of the creatures. and it shreiks in pain. the other creatures look in on shock as 2/3rds of its body is sent flailing into the air! and yet somehow, Its body is still capable of movement. . ?

Johanssin Bread-Cleaver:

Summary

Hp: 11 + 2 (because of armor)
Mana: 7/8

inventory:

Zunar:

Summary

hp: 12+2
Mana: 4/4

inventory:

You witness this complete stranger obliterate a green creature. what will you do?

4 Likes

I get up from my chair, run up to the creature closest to me and Pinpoint it.

you roll a 10 for movement + 4 because of agility = 14

You swiftly get up from your chair, Run up to the creature closest to you and aim!

You roll a 1 for aim + 3 strength = 4

You aim For the creature head on! With one swift movement you absolutely obliterate the air besides the creature.

You missed

Zunar:

Summary

Mana: 3/4

inventory:

Alithia Swiftwind:

Summary

hp: 13+2

mana: 5/5

inventory:

what will you do?

I stand up, and unsling my bow. Mm… I feelin’ lucky. I try to snipe the creature Zunar missed, getting in a better position to hit it.

You quickly stand up and move to a better position.

you roll a 1 +4 =5

You fumble about and knock over a chair, but you’ve still managed to get into a better position.

you pull out your bow and pull the string back. You hold your breath as you aim and. . .

TwWANG

You roll a 19+ 3 from physique = 22!

The arrow pieces through not one, but two of those creatures!

you rolled 2+6 = 8 Dmg

You deal 8 dmg to the goblin zunar missed along with the creature diagonal to it. It seems like they are able to still move even when there is a hole in their head.

Alithia Swiftwind:

Summary

hp: 13+2

mana: 5/5

inventory:

Crispus:

Summary

Hp:11+2

Mana:8/8

inventory:

1 Like

With the creatures injured, I aim my staff/wand at them, and ask them why they have come to attack.

eyy, someone doesnt decide “ITS EVIL KILL IT”

You aim at them , and they show no signs of terror.

you ask them why they have come to attack:

dice roll. 3+5 (charisma)

You ask, Yet the creatures dont answer. Their mouths froth even more and they begin to groan. Judging from what you see, these creatures are incapable of speech or even intelligent thought. Its as though as they’ve been brainwashed.

crispus:

Summary

Hp:11+2

Mana:8/8

inventory:

Flare Crest

Summary

mana: 10/10

Inventory:

2 Likes

Action: Ignore All The Fighting And Continue Whatever I Was Doing

You turn around and look at the commotion before turning back and taking another sip of your delicious beverage. you can feel it warm you up and you let out a sigh of relief. Delicious.

Flare Crest

Summary

mana: 10/10

Inventory:

Sir Nerd II

Summary

hp: 11+2

Mana: 5/5

Inventory:

Sir nerd II your turn has been skipped

It is now time for the creatures to attack

The creatures let out a gnarly noise, their salaiva dripping on the floor. the creature infront and right of alithia Pulls out a rusted dagger,

Its leaps into the air and attacks alithia

Rolled an 18 for hit

rolled 4 for damage

Its a direct hit, Its stabbed you directed into alithias chest.

the creature infront of zunar shrieks before turning around and biting zunar

Rolled 11 hit

rolled 1 dmg

IT bites you! and It hurts. IT HURTS ALOT! like stubbing your toe on the corner of a table kind of hurt

the creature to the left of zunar also shreiks and claws at zunar

rolled dice 8 miss

It misses

The creature in front of the door screeches loudedly. it voice trembles the silverware on each of your tables. it seems like this one is the leader. it pulls out 2 rusted daggers and

roll dice 2 for movement

runs so that it is infront of johanssin bread-cleaver

it throws its daggers and tries to hit johanssin bread cleaver!

roll a 12 hit

roll 4 and 4. 8 dmg

You can feel the blades inside your body, the rusted parts are especially unpleasant.

stats

alithia:

Hp: 13/17

Zunar:

hp: 13/14

Johanssin bread cleaver:

hp: 5/13

Bread boi, tis now your turn

@Nein99 I guess thats your calling.

sorry about that, @Deathpacitoast maybe you should @ the players when it’s their turn.

I retaliate at the creature that hit me with a fire ball (does our health recover over time, or will our health decrease if we don’t get injuries taken care of?) and find some way to recover my health/find someone who can heal me.

To answer your questions:

Health does not regenerate overtime unless someone uses a healing spell, and health wont decrease unless a player is infected by a status effect.

You aim your wand

roll dice: 20+2 Perfect hit and more

and shoot!

Roll 3 for damage +5 from intelligence stat: 8Dmg

You blast the creature along with the creature zunar is facing, setting both aflame and killing one of the creatures, its guts explode in the bar.

Summary

HP: 5/13

Mana: 6/8

Inventory:

@polymorph011
Now your turn

Alright. Let`s go!
I move over to the creature at the door and Fist Fury it.

Dice rolls

Movement: 2 + 4 = 6 moveable squares

Aim: 11+3 = Hit

Dmg: 8

You quickly bolt towards the creature at the door and Attack with all you have.

BOOM

You can feel its ribcage shatter as its body falls onto the ground

Bar%20(8)
The creature on fire collapses and its body disintegrates into a disgusting mush.

stats:

Hp: 13/14
Mana: 2/4

https://i.imgur.com/Ao7LHVg.png

@Spring_blooms its now your turn!

1 Like

I aim my bow right at the creature that’s been set ablaze, sniping it with a smirk.