Lets play Poor mans Dungeons & Dragons

rolls

Aim: 13+3 =Hit

Dmg: 5+3=8

Dmg:

You pull and release! It lets out a twang as it connects and hits!

The creature melts into mush just like the previous.

In the mush you see a shiny trinket. . .

Stats

hp: 13/17

mana: 5/5

inventory:

@BowlDawg

tis your turn

1 Like

Move closer to the rest of the group and use Healing Aura on them

1 Like
Rolls

movement roll: 1 + 1 = 2

hit roll: 12 = Hit

You attempt to move closer to the group and heal as many people as you can, You trip over not once, but twice, slamming chest first onto the ground, with a loud moan you groan "healing aura* and a bright blue light flickers around you. everyone who was in a 5x5 square around you will be healed.

(purple, cyan, and green are effected)

Stats

Hp: 13/13

Mana: 7/8

Inventory:

@Evolution4Weak

Tis your turn

(Agh, those pesky bottle shards making me trip!)

Action: Throw A Fireball At The Creatures And Then Continue Drinking

Question: exactly how powerful is the water jet spell? fire ball seems far more useful for combat

Some spells are more made in such a way that they can have more purpose in out of battle situations. While fire ball is indeed stronger than water jet it. if you use your mind and come up with creative situations, water jet can be ‘stronger’ than fireball.

Rolls

aim: 13+ 2
Dmg: 3+6

without even looking back, you pickup your wand, aim roughly where you think it is, And aim.

KABOOM

It hits, and it hits hard! the creatures guts fling around everywhere. they’ve all been killed

Stats

Hp: 14/14
Mp: 8/9

With all the creatures dead, the bartender stops hiding and peers from underneath the bar table.

“are those things gone?”

he murmers.

@Evolution4Weak
@BowlDawg
@Spring_blooms
@Nein99
@polymorph011
@TheNerdInTheCorner

first person to reply is responded to.

“they should be… do you know what they were?”

I say, “sorry i fell asleep drunk… what the hell happened? why are such cute creatures dead?”

“Mutants”

He mutters under his breath

“They’ve been showing up in larger swarms now, the cities been tryna solve the problem, but they just cant seem to stop coming!”

He slams his fist on the table. and you feel the ground around you shake. But then you hear a clattering and something catches you and the barkeepers eyes.
That shiny trinket a mutant dropped is on the floor. Upon closer inspection it appears to be a ring. The barkeeper holds it up and inspects it.

“Hmm, ive seen these kind of rings before.”

His eyes squint as he reads a message engraved on the ring

“My god.”

He whispers under his breath

“hes alive”

@Evolution4Weak
@BowlDawg
@Spring_blooms
@Nein99
@polymorph011
@TheNerdInTheCorner

Ask what the ring is about

“Mighsen”

he mumbles.

“y’know the king who got exiled a few hundred years ago, I cant believe he’s still alive. . .”

You can hear is voice trembling.

“Those rings are special, They were there to signify royalty, But why these mutants have them, i do not know”

@Evolution4Weak
@BowlDawg
@Spring_blooms
@Nein99
@polymorph011
@TheNerdInTheCorner

I say hit me up with another shot, i think i’m hearing things like people talking about mutants so i’m probibly to far gone into alcohol posining to recover

The bartender looks at you like you’re insane.

“are you sure?”

he pours you a shot and slides it over

@Evolution4Weak
@BowlDawg
@Spring_blooms
@Nein99
@polymorph011
@TheNerdInTheCorner

“How does this even prove the king is alive? maybe the mutants just loot it from his dead body…”

Muntants don’t exist their just as real as Santa (I chug the shot down)… you sound just as hic (singsong voice) Meeee when you say that! I’ve never seen a “mutant”, although i have seen other monsters! YOUR TALLEST BEER WAITER!!!

I walk over to one of the creatures corpse’s and kick it with my foot, inspecting it closer.

“How does this prove the king is alive!?”

He scoffs.

“The void. That king was exiled to the void. a place where life cannot sustain itself. a group of frothing mutants wouldnt even have enough brainpower to chop a tree down, let alone build a portal to the void!”

he chuckles

“But maybe something else happened. ive heard those rings do have some special properties.”

The bartender looks at you - sir nerd II - And lets out a hearty chuckle.

“if it werent for people like this lad my shop would’ve gone out of work a long time ago”

He slides you a beer and asks a question

“so, how will you be paying?”

Alithia. You kick the ‘corpse’ of one of the mutants. Their bodies are nothing but a pile of green mush. akin to that of mashed potatoes.

You look closer and inspect it. But you have no idea what you just saw.

@Evolution4Weak
@BowlDawg
@Spring_blooms
@Nein99
@polymorph011
@TheNerdInTheCorner

Well there is obviously hic a problem here in the bar, maybe if i goes with hic dese here fellasss I can solve this problem and my debt will be payed? hic