Lets play thrive! but on the forums?

It Works Now! Thanks!
1.Cytoplasm
2.Cytoplasm
3. Flagellum

Just to make it quite clear how diverse the current ecosystem in the thermal vents are:

here is another evolution tree just to see how far we’ve come from the original luca cell!
The cells with a red square around them are extinct.

The species that dont have red squares around them are alive.

i will add Membrane bound ribosome and save the rest of my points.

thanks for the round

1. Aerobic
    2 .gas vacuole
    also your combat rule goes against one of the other rules that you cant eat someone the same size class as you. If the attacker crosses out a preys defense and they are the same size they should only be able to eat them if they are smaller.

i should’ve clarified on that rule:

With attack, It first crosses out Defence, and then if anymore attack remains, it crosses out the size class

so a species with a size class of 1 and attack level of 2 could potentially hunt down a species with a size class of 3 and no defences.

hope that clears it up, sorry i should’ve clarified a bit.

1 Like

Stats:

Size: 2
Attack: 0
Defence: 1
Speed: 5

2EP is stored

Stats:

Size: 2
Attack: 1
Defence: 1
Speed: 5

With an air vacuole, your species is now able to alter is buoyancy and float.

aerobic save the rest

we need some more organelles mostly defense and attack ones

did the game stop or what?

Are multicellular things legal here

1 Like

in the future there will be multicellular creatures, i hope.

damn its too bad this died right when I joined

1 Like

@Deathpacitoast have you forgot about this game???

ive been a bit busy recently. ill try my best to get back into the swing of things. sorry bout that.

Edit:

actuall scrap that. this game has been far too inactive recently. and was nothing but a child of passion that died out as quickly as it came into being. i should’ve prepared far more than i did originally. and it was my fault that i had lost control of my life and just forgotten about thiss. Im afraid this game will be scrapped. but a much more streamlined and easier to understand one will be in the making. im officially labeling this game dead.

2 Likes

Would this game have gone to Space Stage if there had not been any interruption?

While the space stage would’ve definetly happened. i doubt it would be here by now. we would probably be in the multicellular sea stage by now.

1 Like

Press F to pay respects

Or just press several complicated keyboard commands to get to the new thread.

1 Like

[center]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[1]

Reboot Here

If some traveler find this but not the reboot

1. /center ↩︎