Lord of All Worlds (Forum Game)

People have been lost, and games forfeited.

Where has the time gone?

Perhaps it is time I stop making F̷̭͉̗̖̦͎͓͑̀̃̐̐͂̈̒͝͝o̴̢͖̹̺̯͐̋͝r̷͔͓͇̬̗̝͙͎̒̾̈̽͝͠u̷̹͕̼̬͐̅̽͛̓̈m̶̗̑̓̋́̃͗̔̂ ̴̡̛̛̜͕̼͈͕̤̘̏̈́̂͒̾̓͘͘G̵̨̝̪̻̠̦̐͊ͅa̴̧̧̦͖̘̱͕͐m̷̢͈͔͙̫͉͖̣̰̣̓͛̐͒̏͑̾̿̿͘ȇ̷̛̖̤́̽̅͐͊͒̒͆͜ͅş̴̨͎͚̣̲͉́̏͌ͅ altogether. We already have D̸̛̛̖̳̙̬͇͔́́̊͊̓̏͝o̷͇̝͌̍̃͊͋̎̎ͅơ̵̭͌̇̐̽̈́̈́̈m̵̮͑͒̉ and S̶̬͌̈̊̈̈ḵ̸̤̠̝̜͙̂͑́̍͠ẙ̶̠̲̜̜͇͉̂̆̒͆̂̉̏̀̒g̷̡͕͍̤̱͇̣̟̀̀̑̈ͅư̷̙̓̈́̓̔͛̋̐͝ỷ̸̯̰̳͔͗, there should be no need for me…

N̸̨̖͓͓͉̳̹̹͙̙̔̓͐̉̈́Ơ̴̘͇̆͗͗̍́̈̑͠

W-What do you mean?

A̵̢̝̞̺̪̱͚͒͆̇̎̈́̄̈́̆͜͝͝ͅr̷̟͓̤̀͑͛̈͘͜͜͝e̸̡̮͖̠̣̫̭̊̋̎͆̿͜ ̷̳̺̰͓̼͍̗̭̈́͂̈́͝ÿ̵̦̜̩̘̍̚o̴̡̥̦̦͖͖̾͗̍̐ų̷͕̳̮̻̱̈̽ ̷̛̯͓̘̯̤̆̈͛̉̔͂̾͘͠r̶̢̮̬̬͙̪͓̈́̍́̀̓̊͐ē̷̗͉̺̞͉͎͕̗̲̊̏̔͋͐ą̵̠͊̑͗l̶̨̛̫̙̾̊̎͑̈́̐̈̔̇l̷͕̭̱̲̲̈́́̈́ͅy̸̢͖͎̜̩̋̿̎̉͝ ̶̪̪͚̓̍̐̈́̅͆̋̓̄g̷̺͖̞̼͈͕̅̎́̇̉̅̀̅o̸̢͎̟̖̹̫̟͋̉̔͗̌͑͛͝͝ï̶̧͎̞̅̈́̑̔͘n̵̡̘̯̮͉͇͎͚͕͓̔͑̄͂͆́̚͘ģ̶̣͔͉̲̯͋͑͂͑̆̏̍ ̴̫̓̍̿̆̄̃̒́͌ţ̶̞̞͚̮̟̠̜̗̎͂́̐͘̚͝͠ŏ̷̭͍̳̭̜̫͖̠ͅ ̴̬̺͍̦̼̣̻͋́́s̴̢͍͉̲̟̙͇͉̍t̴̢͚̝̩͚͚͙̓́̿̀́͝ö̵͔̼̲͜͝p̴͙̯̀̃̏ ̴̧̰̯̼̼̦̱͝h̷̖͇̋́̈́̂e̴͈̮̻̳͚͙͚͚̒͊́͝r̴̯̦̈́̍̀ę̸̧̬̣͚̤͎̳̌͛̂̓̑̕ͅ?̵̜͎̼̪̠̪̉̂͊ ̵̫͔͉͆̀̄ͅẠ̶̳̪̙̩̯̤̥̊͝͠f̵̰̙̫̖͓̠̍̽t̸̡̛͕̞͎̹̟͔̯́̅̔̐ȩ̷̤̞͚̺̲̒͛̀͋́̓͌ṙ̴̗̏͋̃̍͊̉̌̕ ̴̧̧̙̦̺̫́̿̀͛̋͘ḁ̸͇̞͙͇̏̈́̐̏͌̀́̐͜͝l̴͕̱̭̪͇͖͎̾͊͛̀͠ͅl̸̰͖͖̤͕̟̎ ̸̻̀̒̀͗̍͌y̷̨͔̱̼̭̋̀̋̍̔̚͝ȍ̷̡̡̗̫͕̪̙̰͕̺ù̴̜̭̆’̵͇̬͝v̴̻̬̲͕̺̖̎̓͝e̴͖͇̙̮͎̹͎̪̘͗͌͗ ̴̨̬̱̄ḑ̶̱͓͉̞͕̭͖̺̕ọ̶̟̣̝̟͚̍͛́̿̆̒͝n̸͙͓͔͈̱̳̹͕̥̑̉͋͊̔̐̃̀͋̿͜ë̴͕́̒̀́̀̈̚͝?̶͍̖̫̻̗̤͊̑̋̄!̶̡͇̫̣̜̈́͛̕ͅ

Y-Yes…

Y̸̡͉͙̯̱̅̀͊̍̒̍̕ŏ̶̡̢̥̤̬̩̬̠̓́̊̒̄͊͘͠u̴̫̻̩͆̍̈̈́̈́̀̿͜͝ ̸̩̰̱̭͛̈́̌͊͒̆̈â̴̢͎̙̱͕̪̳͇͋̾̎̾̓ͅr̴̨̺̼̥̺̞̳̭̪̆̄̄ę̵̝̏̅͆̓̚ ̷̬̲̪͖̓͋̎ͅb̸͉̊͐̅̿̐͊̃̃̀ǫ̶̬͎̱̲̥̫̥̯̻̉̓̒͝ũ̴͚̩͑̐͗̎̇̅̏͆̈́n̷͍͛̓͂̋̉̿̔ḑ̵̺̰̝̭̹͐̐̆ ̷̧͑͐̀̅̊͂̿͘ḣ̶̺̺̮̫͉̐̄ȩ̶̨̻̙̲̤̱̫̃͂͐̄͛̽͝r̶̺͈̣̣̈̅e̸̯͎̺̘̫̘̰̠̿͋͑͑͊̈́̎̋̒͜͝.̶̦͉͔̥̩̃̚̕ ̵͇͚͓͇̓̋ͅY̷̫̆͑̏͗̆͝o̷̢͉͙͕̘̳̝̤̍ụ̸̢̞̒̄̀̅̆̓͐͘ͅ ̸̣͇̘̿̈̍́̏̀͐̚a̸̪̭̜͕̯͇̗͚͋̈́̕n̴̡̡͚̬̲͐͒͗́̔̈͂̕ḏ̸̨̳̗̘̆̽̈́̔͒̊̚͘ ̵̼͔̈́̀̊̅̂̏̊́Į̶̨͈͖̝̫̜͝ ̵͍͚̘͎͊b̶̨̧̬̬̤̓̄̉̑́́͝͠o̴̧̯̩͇͉̟̬̔̿̌͂́͜t̸͔̱̠̣̑͋̉̏̂̂̒̈́̕͜h̶̹͔̲͕͌͋͂̂̾̒̏ͅ ̴̙̼͖̩̟̗̥͖̤̌̃̃̊̐̍̽͝͝k̵̡̞̩͎̹̮̩͝͠ň̶̡͉̯̙̤̮͓͕̰̈́̂͛̇͝ö̴̜̠̯͇̰̹́̍͜͠͝w̵̲̱͕͓̱͇͊̆͑̉͂̇͂̍̇̈́ ̵͇̟̓͛̔ẗ̸̼́̓͝h̵̛̛̩̻̬̻̠̟̙̘̗̆̆̃̓ǎ̴̦̙͖̞̣̪̀͐̌̒̉̚̚̚͝ṭ̴̮͍̝͙̥̭̱͕̤̔.̴̻͍̀̀͆͋͆͆

It was only one S̵̨̰͍̥̭̭̉̍́͠u̶̬̫̘̳̭͈̝̱͇̔̀̌̇̐p̴̱͍̘͉͎͍̦̲̰̳͗̒̿̇̕r̸̹̹̺̟̝͖͉̀e̸̡͎̒̓̅m̷͉͖͎̖̣͉͓̀̾͂̈́̂͂̄ế̶̹̭̬̭̥̟̓͒̂̀͂ object…

O̴͎̭̟͌̆͆͛̈́͝͝N̷̡̡͈̟̯̦͔͓̮͛̍͋͊̃̒̕͘͝E̶̢̢̛͓̥̜͖͆̉͑͋͋̈́̄̚̚ ̸̢̱͈̙͎̝̬̮̟͉͗̄̈́͘̚T̵̰̞̘̮̰̈̏̂H̶̡͉̜̮̥̖̯̣͗Ą̸̣͔̫̳͖͋̒͠ͅT̸̗̭̟̣̞̲̝̣̒ ̶͖̓̓́́́̑Ģ̵̪̪͖͇̝͎̠͇͂̿́͝Ǒ̵̲̤̺͌̂͂̈́͐͋͝Ṱ̵̽̀͆̓̃͗̕ ̵͔̫̣͍̘͇̹̰͌̆̽̈͛́́͐͝Ü̵̝̯̦̹̙͚̤̪͙͊S̷͍͍̭͙̜̣͚̣̽̋̕ ̶̦̲̬̞̳͆̌̅͗́̔̋͘Ŝ̴͍̤͔̃̉͒̄̍̐͛̅͠T̷̛̖̠͔͙̦̖̈́́̓́͛U̵̧͓̟̘͓̯̳̮̫̔̈́̎̄̿͂̿͋C̷̛̻͍̫̬̞͐̕͝͠͝͝K̷͍͖͚̙̝̦̽͒̐̀ ̵̧͕͔̝͍̳̘̮͙̬͂̽̒̐̏̔̋͘I̸̧͈̟̲̗̥̟̳̓̌̈̇͌͜͜N̴͕̺͚͇͙̬̝͗̉̕ ̷̗̗̬̰͓́́̉̿͘T̸̢͕̭̣̪̲̼͕̹̈́̑͊̒͗͐̋͘̕͜H̶̠͇͔͖͖͈́̂̈́̀̃̂͑̄͝I̴͙̯̓̄͑̑̄S̷̡̢͚̻͓̱̪̤͉̈̓͐͛ͅ ̸̗̱̞̙̜̄M̴̢̛̯̞̱̫͇͉̈̈́̈́̉̈́ͅE̷͓̬̱̫̬̤̺̩͑̈́̓͘͝S̵̨̢̗̣̯̳̳̪̱͕̏͑̿̋̆̓̂̂̓Ś̴̭͇̘̩̱̭͙̺̾͝!̴̤̠͕̟͓͕̀̽̒̈́́͜

B-But I can’t hold on anymore!

Ḹ̶͖͎̭͖͓̦é̸͖͆̉̈́̌͝ț̶̳̝̘͙̮̹̪͙̔̓ͅ ̸̯͖͖̥̣̓̐̎m̵̡̯̭̘͚̦͖͈̾̊̉ë̴̘̻̭̪͎̱͚͎͊̽͛̔̂͜͝ ̷̡̠͓̥͎̹͚̪̻̈̾̃̑̏̆́̀t̶̡̛̙̙̼̰̲̻̂̏͒͑̉̓͐̕̚a̶̙̤̯̦̩̲͇̓̐̅̀̐̈́̕k̷̨̰͇̦͔̫̜͋̈́̂́̇è̵̪̗̫̦͖̓̓̎́̆̿ ̴̠̣̺͈̓̆̈͊̋͑̚ͅĉ̶͉̪͜o̶̩͚͛̈͐̓͝ņ̴̺͐̋͂̈́̿̓͛͋̽̚t̷̝̯̮̹̬̯͌́̓̎̐̊̄͘͠͠r̴̟͉̘̙͓̜̭̜̟͋̃́͝ͅo̶̱̦̒̆̋͝l̸̫̣̠͖̙̹͎̭͔͋̂͆̕!̵̩̳̟̝̟͉͑̀̆͠ͅ ̷͍̭͓̏̏͌T̴͍̲͖̒̉͗̆̽̊̌͛͜h̸̡̛͎͖͚̼͍͙͒̈́͜ë̶̳͈̯́͒͒͘͠n̸̢̟̖̭̲̱͎̘͊̈̀̏́́̓̄͘͝ͅ ̸̞̹͎̀͐̍͘w̴͕͑͂̌͊́͌́̕ȩ̸̺̮̣̪̙̣͙̠͂͊ ̷̰͛͊̊̕ċ̶̪͔͓̇̒̐̈́̑͑͆̽͠ă̷̬̹̖̗̞̘̹̹̬͂̾̄̕͝ͅņ̵͗̈́̀́̒̍ ̴̩̙̯̾͒̂̃̏͛͘͜ǧ̸̼͎̞͉̼͈͙̩̦̳͂̇͊è̸̡̢̥͔̖͔̪̣̦̍t̵̖͔̥̗̟̞̪̀́̋̏̍̇̈͘͝͝ ̷̨̥͕̖̹̘̈̒̋͌̌̔o̸̧͓̯͚͕͎͋̋̿ū̴̢̢̺̜̭̠̣͑́̉̿͝t̸̛͍̥̞̮̦̺͚̳͗ͅ ̷̫̚ǫ̶̮̬͚̫̝̘́̉̈́̈́̒f̶̬̜̞̯̰̱̌̀̀ ̴͉̼͙̳̘̈͑̾̀̊͂̋͒̐h̴̥̯͇̝̳̞̿̊́̍́è̵̤̣̲͕̰̎͜r̴͉̥̀̐͊͘̚é̴̛͉̣̞̟͉͚̝̲̌̇́͋̈́̊͠ ̶̜̥͍̜̬̀̒̔̃̂͒a̸̢͇̗̽͋́͜͝͠͠͠ͅf̶͓͈̭̯̩̌̈́͋̊̎͌͘ẗ̵̻͎̗̳̥̬͔̝̫́͒̇e̸̡̛͔͇̝̦̋̔̽ͅṛ̶̔̋̓͊̈́̒ ̴̛̘̗̽͗̅̍̀̚̕͠͝w̵̡̻̟̦͚̬̤̚ë̶̜̯͉̬̳̣́̇̋̋͌̿̕ ̶͎̞̭̘̻̠̿̋̍̓̄̎̿̃͊͝f̴̖̘̤͔̲̥̳̝̀̿̃͗̌̓̌̚͜͠į̶̠̳̯̖̺̮̌̀̀͋͐̈͠͝ņ̶̨̛̯̦͎̟̞̰̙͋̾̔̔̐̿̆̀ḑ̵̬̼̹̣̰̻̺̍̋͛̈́̊͝͝ ̵̱͖̫͖͗̄́̽̑̋͑͌̿̈"̸̺̥͒̽͂T̶͙̤̜͓̔̆̇̌̾̃͝͝h̷͍̪͈̜̘́̀̌̊̉̕e̶͈͖̰̥̖̹̦͒́͜͜m̸̨̟͖̰̝̺̝̗͍̅̄̊̔̚͠"̸̳͔͈̌̇͋̏̄!̵̳̫̝̪̗̼̿̄͌͆̎̄͋

O-Ok

2 Likes

excuse me?

2 Likes

Seems cool, I assume there is further info incoming?

1 Like

“Welcome to the Higher Continent!”

The two beings stop talking, and the being you heard before is nowhere to be found, as “Red” is now talking to you.

“You may be asking yourself why you are here! That is easy! Everyone on your planet and many others are being selected! For what you may ask! To become a new generation of lords!”

The being tosses you a book, and a quick look around you shows that you’re in a void of sorts. You look at the cover of the book.

Rules

You survived the transition… good, this is how it works.

Lords

Lords are beings selected from lower continents or as you call them, planes of existence! Here are the traits of a lord.

Talent

Lords naturally have no talent cap, meaning they experience no bottlenecks as they ascend the power ladder. This will be an important value for your subjects, though there are ways to surpass this. You must be thinking. “Then what separates Lords?” That is Lord Talents.

Lord Talents

Lord talents are the deciding factor for a Lord, some lords have one, and some don’t at all. They are what makes Lords great and powerful. An example would be.

• Fertile Land (Iron-Grade) - Your territory is very fertile +100% crop yields.
  • Blessing of the War God (Bronze-Grade) - Your subjects gain +200% progression from killing in battle.
  • Monster Ranch (Silver-Grade) - You gain the Monster Ranch building (Growth), where you can raise monsters.
  • Talent Increase (Gold-Grade) - Your subjects get +1 Minor Level in their Talent.
  • Research Center (Diamond-Grade) - You and Your subjects gain a +300% Innovation and Research boost, Life Professions of subjects related to research have a 10% chance to increase in grade after every technological discovery they make.
  • Prosperity (Platinum-Grade) - Your subjects have a base loyalty of 71%, and your subject’s loyalty increases by 1% every day until it reaches 9%.
  • Martial Arts Center (Extraordinary-Grade) - Gives the lord the Martial Arts Center (Growth) building, which can turn subjects into martial artists. The Iron-Grade Initial Martial Arts Center gives +900% Progression in martial arts and +900% martial arts comprehension.
  • Others… As if you will get there!
Subjects

Subjects are the people and beings under you and your territory.

Talents

Unlike lords, other beings have talents. These talents are categorized into Grades (see chapter). A subject can only gain enough progression to advance to that rank until they cap out and can no longer advance and get stronger.

Professions

Subjects and lords both have professions, these are divided into two.

Life professions- Professions not related to combat, such as alchemy, farming, and architecture.

Combat profession- swordsman, archer, crossbowman, etc.

These are gained by training in such professions or other mystical means.

Professions are limited by the talent of the individual and require Progression to progress.

Loyalty

Normally gained subjects have a loyalty of 71%, this can increase or decrease depending upon the lord’s reputation.

When a subject’s loyalty is below 60% the subject is able to riot and leave.

If a subject’s loyalty is 100%, they are Dead Loyal, meaning no matter what you do they will follow you.

Grades

Your territory is divided into separate grades.

The Major Grades,
*Iron-Grade
*Bronze-Grade
*Silver-Grade
*Gold-Grade
*Diamond-Grade
*Platinum-Grade
*Extraordinary-Grade

And the minor grades,
*Initial
*Beginner
*Advanced
*Peak

This is the grading system for nearly all things, like cores, techniques, materials, and strength.

These are just beginning ranks.

Progression

Progression is earned by battle, by killing opponents such as monsters and other beings you and your subjects gain progression.

The ratio is 90:10; 90% goes to the subject, and 10% goes to you.

progression strengthens you through the ranks. You can see your progression via a counter, as a percentage.

“Did you read it?”

“Yes…where do I choose this lord talent?” You ask.

“HAHA! Do you really think you have control? No, you will be randomly assigned your race and lord talent! Did you think you could get an advantage by overpowered customization?! HA! In all my time I have never seen an individual not ask that question! HAHA!”

“Red” Quiets down after a while, as you make sense of its vast body, the size of a planet at least, and made of a mist-like substance. “Red” proceeds to give you a discerning look, then proceeds to move invisible widgets before it remembers something.

“Ah, I nearly forgot you were right there! Hope you never become the Lord of All Worlds, because you seem like a pain in the ass!”

Suddenly the being takes a hand and flicks you through space.

@doomlightning @TwilightWings21 @fralegend015 @Nigel @zenzonegaming @TeaKing @Centarian

2 Likes

right back atcha buddy…

2 Likes

Interesting…

Still not sure I understand what the player’s goal is in this forum game, and whether it is a Civ game or an rpg, but it definitely seems cool so far. Can’t wait til we have info son what to actually do

1 Like

Its both to be exact, you as a lord, must develop your territory and conquer others until you reach the pinnacle, and become the Lord of All Worlds

1 Like

What if I become the lord of lords?

2 Likes

I’ll join.
Pls let me have spike lizard race

2 Likes

I eill join, and I will become lord of lords of lords of lords

2 Likes

isee
let me judge everyone (join)

2 Likes

why of course
the literal king, has no reason not to join

2 Likes

i dont care about being a lord, or even part of a kingdom.

just put me as an otter next to a river. the end.

1 Like

Kingdom/Lord of the river tho

1 Like

i will join.

1 Like

Eh, I’ll join, I need more forum games.

1 Like

I fixed your thread name for you.

1 Like

i guess i’ll join, you should probably give us a few more rules.
and a description of what the game is about.

Round 1

They have descended, who shall grasp their destiny?

@everyone

Ill do 3 people a day, so tomorrow we’ll start with Nigel etc…

exciting, make alliances, kill zenzone (If you can) and have some fun!

I-like-a-challenge GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like