Modded Minecraft SMP Server

I’ll look, it should be updated by then.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Minecraft Talk

create, sophisticated backpacks, create aeronautics(if it is out by then), all of the official addons for create: simulated(once they are out), create: enchantment industry, create: slice & dice, farmer’s delight, nethers delight, create: broken bad, Create: crafts and additions. all of these are essential for a legendary minecraft SMP.

3 Likes

So any ideas for names?

RLCraft.

No I meant for the server, like, “The _____ SMP”

the create: stuff and things SMP.

The Thrive SMP.
But also RLCraft.

The main reason I don’t want to call it "The Tribe SMP is because it won’t be exclusive to people on the forums, I’m going to add a few other people I know as well. I want the name to somewhat reflect the modpack or have a unique name.

Maybe"The SteamPunker SMP"?
Or “The Planetary SMP”?
“The Astroids SMP”?
“The Pioneers SMP”?

how about “the sol SMP”
or if there is a mod to make all the players spawn in different star systems “the andromeda SMP”

1 Like

Alpha Centauri SMP

1 Like

May I suggest:

• Tropicraft (once it’s updated to 1.19, it’s still currently 1.8)
  • Biomancy.
  • Pick your poison ( adds dart frogs)
  • Angling (adds all sorts of aquatic life.)
1 Like

Already got one. 1.18.2 with basically all the things ^

@everyone

I cant exactly send the modpack via forum but its in the discord server.

green-volunteer.craft.ply.gg

2 Likes

Ooh origins mod is a good one, along with several custom origins / ‘fan-made’ origins it would add a lot of diversity of playstyles

Also (especially if stuff like Inchling origin was to be added) I’d recommend Chisel and Bits

And Mowzie’s Mobs

Though idk if these have all updated

1 Like

There is the pixeling which is basically the same thing, but more mobs would lead to some farms not working which I would like to avoid.

Twilight forest
Dimensional doors

2 Likes

We have create big cannons, that is more than enough

Screenshot-

Edit- Timeskip

just post the modpack on curseforge

ez.

You should also add the big cannons addon for the create mod

Already did,

Also @Nigel posting it would take like a month cuz they need to review it, i have a zip file that you can import into a new custom pack in the disc server

I could try pastebin tho.