Music Suggestion Thread

Thank you positive tower. Very cool.

this has turned from people letting others listen to music they find great

to a bunch of despacito otamatones

1 Like

I agree, this thread is for music people actually enjoy not “for the meme”, but because it’s a good song. Now, in an attempt to restore it, here is some of my… varied music.

They’re all very different, so if you’re thinking about listening, don’t listen to one and go “eh I don’t like this genre”.
2 Likes

Thank you @Omicron for setting this thread back on track. I’d very much like to institute a rule about no meme posting, but people will inevitably push at the edges and make it difficult to moderate. I’ll leave it as a warning for now.

Anyway, I’ll chip in too. Here’s some math rock, 90s electronica, and THE END OF THE WORLD, respectively.

1 Like

I have some sounds for ya’lls auditory orifices.

1 Like

Heres some music i think everybody should listen to

i like it

Finally someone who knows F777

Earwig intensifies

A genuine classic.

1 Like

A teensy bit late, but still nice.

its said that Rachmaninoff composed this song off a dream of his that took place at a funeral. at 2:02 he begins walking closer and closer to the coffin and at 2:44 he opens the coffin. only to see himself inside.

another ‘dream’ song.

“One night I dreamed I had made a pact with the devil for my soul. Everything went as I desired: my new servant anticipated my every wish. I had the idea of giving him my violin to see if he might play me some pretty tunes, but imagine my astonishment when I heard a sonata so unusual and so beautiful, performed with such mastery and intelligence, on a level I had never before conceived was possible. I was so overcome that I stopped breathing and woke up gasping. Immediately I seized my violin, hoping to recall some shred of what I had just heard; but in vain. The piece I then composed is without a doubt my best, and I still call it “The Devil’s Sonata,” but it falls so far short of the one that stunned me that I would have smashed my violin and given up music forever if I could but have possessed it.”

Step aside normies, this here is when the music industry peaked:

Hue hue, positivetower’s a weeb

1 Like

PositiveTower, how could you?

1 Like

I thought you guys once said that people should post the music they like not the meaning of it that they like

I thought you would be able to understand a joke.

Also to clarify, i dont remember saying that