Music Suggestion Thread

(I like so much this musicā€¦ especially the 1:09, when it looks like the FBEā€™s intro)

(I chose the Samsungā€™s soundtrack because I really enjoy it)

(This is nostalgia for me)

This group has lots of industrial music with authoritarian aesthetics (except for their most recent album). These are their most defining tracks.

I like this theme due to the Industrial sound it has to it and plus Star control music was already cool adding a remix to it makes it better

Holy hell I have fallen in love with chillwave

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a game in the music: list all the different cultural music styles in here.

2 Likes

Hype

I swear, this movie better have Jet Jaguar

The game Hollow knight truly has a great OST

1 Like

My official theme song:

Verse:

Death to America
And butter sauce
Donā€™t boil me
Iā€™m still alive

Chorus:

Iraq Lobster
Iraq Lobster

anyway:

I think we all know in our hearts that nothing will ever measure up to Oliveriverā€™s own music. :yum:

Anyway, the final minute of ā€˜Winds of Cyreneā€™ from AC: Origins surprisingly feels perfect for something like Spore or Thrive. So much so that felt like a travesty that it wasnā€™t actually in Spore. (I doubt that using it in Thrive would fall under fair use, but there is always modding.)

The first track in this is a tribal-themed song that would be excellent in an early society stage editor. The others sound good as well.

And we need something for religious wars, donā€™t we?

Oh yeah? Try this on for size:

2 Likes

I detect another sabaton fan

1 Like

My music playlist has finally reached 100 videos, check it out if you like :slight_smile:

Simply a stunning piece of music:

3 Likes

I love the Prince of Egypt, with all my heart.

Makes we want to send a pestilence into something.

gets that awkward feeling when you watched that movie along with other people on a forum centered on a game about evolution

(De Lorra ā€” Dissonanceā€¦ Whatā€™s the difference between lo-fi and synthwave?)

(Thatā€™s an old soundtrack from an extinct news program)