Music Suggestion Thread

ā€˜Berg op Zoom houdt zich vroomā€™

Goddamn that sentence made me laugh, our language really isnā€™t made for these kinds of songs

I have to say though, calling this ā€˜nationalistā€™ is a massive hyperbole.

This turning up in my subscriptions was way too funny to not post.

I find it funny how usually when someone revives this thread, someone posts something right after, then it temporarily dies again. I will prove this case.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but this is spicy study music

Cave Story is already full of sick beats, but this hidden track is my favorite.
It doesnā€™t help that itā€™s the theme of one of the most interesting characters in the game.

1 Like

Hereā€™s something interesting I recently came across. Space-themed ambience of the highest order. Iā€™ve found it perfect for listening to while working on a concentration-heavy task.

2 Likes

Is this looped, artificially extended, or is the song actually over an hour long?

Itā€™s an hour-long album of distinct tracks.

1 Like

I really want to go one direction but it never does

Just everything these guys make but this is more recent:

1 Like

1. Video with plenty of music (programming themed)
  2. Video with multiple celtic music
  3. Playlist with beautiful Witcher 1 music ( makes me feel nostalgic, hope you enjoy :-] )

1 Like

summons the demon that is my presence

Anyway, does anyone know of any ā€œsteampunk-yā€ music? When I say that I mean not like the steampunk theme for thrive, nothing against your work @Oliveriver, but more likeā€¦ technological percussion. Iā€™m specifically thinking of the old Minecraft steampunk battle music, but Iā€™m trying to find others like it.

1 Like

You said you want tech/electro right? In steampunk style.

1 Like

Hereā€™s some Powerwolf:

1 Like

The title has made my nogginā€™ jogginā€™, but the music is good.

Actually, I forgot how good the Undertale soundtrack is. Give this a listen, you wont regret it:

2 Likes

I canā€™t even hear a thing. Is that a joke?

2 Likes