Music Suggestion Thread

Also, how did you find the video if it was unlisted?

1 Like

Wait, Its unlisted?
Woah

I actually scrolled through the comments again, it was unlisted, but was made public again. Probably explains the low view count.

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve seen two videos of the same music, and I feel like there’s a difference in the tone or something.

Am I crazy or is there really a difference?

EDIT: Oh well, I guess I will never know.

A new suggestion

Is programming music supposed to be like theme music or is it actually for people trying to program?

1 Like
It’s mainly used for concentration. On my part, I use it to cover up sounds from other rooms, though it doesn’t work sometimes due to my room being on top of a living room. Damn.
1 Like

Here ya go.

1 Like
By the way, you can’t post more than 3 videos per post. Also, you can’t double post to cheat the system.
1 Like

Did… did someone mention Electro Swing?

1 Like
They all look like the same song, but with different lyrics. Constants and variables.

That goes for literally every genre though, except for obscure EDM

1 Like

oof just got a good song. Watch this

hehe

“female dog” lasagna!

“female dog” lasagna!

T-SERIES IS NOTHING BUT A “FEMALE DOG” LASAGNA!

heh i like pewdiepie

1 Like

Xenogenesis The FatRat
Don’t know if the link works

You need to get the actual youtube url and put it in your post on a line by itself. You tried to use a redirect link, which doesn’t work for embedding.

1 Like

If anybody knows any music similar to the warhammer one send me that belgium boyo i practically snort that Belgium into my veins

I’m sure RoboRomb likes these kind of music.

Hey everyone! Some Ojo artwork made it into Manic Pixel’s next piece of music! Who’s Manic Pixel? A guy who makes really good orchestral and chiptune music! Check it out here:

1 Like

Here are some music from Black Mesa.

This is a playlist of all music of Black Mesa before Xen was released.

This is a playlist of all music from the Xen release.

Oh and I almost forgot. There’s a music from BioShock Infinite that I like.