Nick’s Auto-Evo Algorithm Forum Game

@J1Sun If you don’t post your spending soon I’ll have to give your spot to the next person in the waitlist!

1 Like

BTW, i’m joining the waitlist. i really like this game.

my reaction to @NickTheNick’s newest update on the dev forum :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:.

Not sure how to post, so I’ll reply instead. Can I join at some point? I might be a little late, but I’m still interested in helping if I can.

EDIT: Also, what does Clustering do (besides increase self-competition)?

2 Likes

I just realized something. Everyone here was (at least at one point) trying to target and kill TeaKing’s species. Isn’t that a little too aggressive? All it would take would be one good adaptation on TK’s part and the other species would go extinct.
EDIT: Wait, nvm. That already happened. XD
EDIT 2: Moral of the story - don’t rely too much on one species as prey.

First off, posts are replies.

Secondly, don’t double post (even though I’m not the best person to tell ya).

Third, the following quote encouraged me to hunt TeaKing’s species, but now I probably won’t do that again.

But yes, I understand your point.

Of course I understand! I read Nick’s posts! lel

EDIT: Also, I was actually relying on TeaKing’s species, original species and glucose.

Well there are not that many glucose clouds left. I will probably be forced to be a predator.
Also @blackjacksike the origenal species was exctinct because it split into you and @TeaKing’s species.

1 Like

Oh shoot! Well I had to leave the house for the last week, so I’ll gladly just accept the fact im not suited for the only forum game that matters around here (lol)!
But thanks for trying to include me

1 Like

@J1Sun you can still join you are in fact currently in the game.
you need to post your evo votes.

Nah, dude. You just got to wait until the next round starts, I believe. You can probably still play.

2 Likes

dont worry guys, ill just wait, lets not spam the forum game chat with our thoughts though, ill leave it to mr nickthenick to give us the next round! :slight_smile:

no @J1Sun you are already in the game and have to post your evolutions!
hey @NickTheNick how is the update going so far? :slightly_smiling_face:

I want to join the game.

1 Like

I’d like to be put on the waiting list, please.

1 Like
I think Nick is updating his algorithm for now. Anyway, welcome to our community!

That’s cool.

Thanks. I think I was on the old forums for a little while, actually.

1 Like

@NickTheNick it has been awhile since you have posted.

@NickTheNick it has been a few months since you last posted.

does anyone know what happened to this game?

nick is busy, idk with what but when he has some free time, he’ll work on the auto-evo algorithm and continue this game, so currently it’s on pause.

3 Likes