Noinova, an EvoGame - Primordial Oceans

@TeaKing Yes, for sure it is. No one “owns” a species.

Hey! I wanted do it now! Ok. I had other plans, but… Nerve Plovets develop their flagellums, it turn into 10 full-fledged tentacles ,with their help, plovets can grab food. While they do it sloppily, but soon, together with the development of the nervous system, they will be able to become real predators. Possible…In addition, the tentacles help to grasp the ledges of the bottom, for algae, but again, while it is sloppy. They will probably soon become octopus-like creatures.

1 Like

Podinantis are losing their prey. They need to do something.

Predato Nantis are extinct.

An algae explosion happens. Would some species start to harvest this abundant resource?

Thanks to tentacles, Tentacle Plovets can collect algae and eat them quietly.

Tentacle Plovets develops nervous trunks on the sides of the animal, which is the creature’s brain. Thanks to that, it can he’s more graceful with his tentacles and sail.

1 Like

the podinanti evolve suction cup to better grab on to things, they’re now called the Locerio podinanti.

Podex gerulus evolved a small brain, now they’re called the euarcheovermes.

euarcheovermes

1 Like

I think the brain is too complex a mutation for such a small creature.He does not need to think about his actions, look for prey and calculate whether he will have time for it. He doesn’t need a brain

1 Like

it’s a simple brain, for storing memories, so it knows if something is bad or good.

1 Like

Some simplest organisms, that lived in others, mutates, and we got “noxia” or harmful in Latin. It is small, but very harmful. It attached to the esophagus when the host eats algae with eggs or eats already infected animals . It feeds juices of the body, slow, to use the host throughout life(1 month). They are hermafrodites. Before the death, they do so many eggs, that the host dies, when noxia does it, or, if host survives(because it big), it becomes a new master already for several noxias. If he survived with 1 noxia, with 2 or more he will die.

2 Likes

The Noxia is now a major parasite, killing a lot of organisms every year. They proliferate incredibly fast, starting a mass extinction event (yes, it’s unlikely, but it happened). You need to evolve the species in the next 7 days (04/11), or they will die.

all the creatures developed a defence mechanism against Noxia, almost eradicating it, so these parasites evolved to eat the algae instead, combined with their large numbers, they almost ate up all the poor plants and vegetation became scarce, the creatures now have to adapt to this low amount of algae, or die.

the herbivorous nanti, developed a toxin that they would release on their food before eating it, while the carnivorous ones and the plovetidea family developed simple taste buds that help them recognise infected food and remove them from their bodies.
also the cevarlids became carnivorous after the extinction of the predato nanti.

1 Like

@TeaKing, noxias develops from eggs, in animals, I don’t think, that they can get out of the hosts and eat the algae even if they have adapted. They will not survive outside host, because they haven’t any facilities to move, eat, defend and more.
@Spleehae, Last plovetses, begin to process their food (take algae and clean it from foreign substances. It can still get infected with Noxia, but the chance is very small), Thanks to big tentacles, Plovetses can get cleaner food and they have smaller chance to be infected. The work of the nervous system gradually becomes smoother. Population is increasing.

1 Like

Plovetses develops in touch (look previous), and they develop peripharyngeal nervous ring. Thanks to that, Natator (swimmer in Latin) can feel better to the touch and even understand where it is colder or hotter, rough or smoother. this makes it easier to find algae that are not infected with Noxia and finds of algae generality.

1.Nerve poles
2.Peripharyngeal nervous ring
3.Nerve endings in the sail

2 Likes

the euarcheovermis evolved an eyespot! this might help them in the future, the new species is called opticalania

opticalania

1 Like

@TeaKing, It can help with Noxia?
@Spleehae, All carnivores died out? Or not? Where all news about predators? If they all died out, than somebody must will be a predator, algae aren’t endlessly. Can we look a list of all currently living organisms like:

Please

1 Like

And, I think, it would be fun to have a map of the planet Noinova, divided into a dozen locations with different conditions. For example:

1,2,3,4 - shallow water with different conditions(temperature, precipitation, amount of algae and more).
5,6,7 - deep water with different conditions (temperature, precipitation, amount of algae and more).
White - ice
Blue - deep water
Turquoise - shallow water
Yellow - 0 - 100 meters above sea level
Green - 100 - 500 meters above sea level
Brown - 500 -5000 meters above sea level

2 Likes

@Gotor The map seems good to me.

Current species list:

• Cibus comedenti (Endangered)
  • Tentacle Nekri (Endangered)
  • Rovieta (Endangered)
  • Plovets (Endangered)
  • Flatplovets (Endangered)
  • Cervalids (Endangered)
  • Protecto Nanti (Endangered)
  • Nerve Plovets (Endangered)
  • Podex gerulus (Endangered)
  • Podinanti (Endangered)
  • Bezymyannyy (Endangered)
  • Algae Tentavet (Endangered)
  • Locerio podinanti (Endangered)
  • Euarcheovermes (Endangered)
  • Noxia (Endangered)
  • Herbanoxia (Vulnerable)
  • Herbananti (Last Concern)
  • Carnicervalids (Vulnerable)
  • Natator (Last Concern)
  • Opticalania (Vulnerable)

On November 4th, Endangered species will become extinct, and Vulnerable species will become Endangered.

EDIT: Wow, from a single simple sponge we created 20 SPECIES! I thought people would have few ideas about how to evolve it and the thread would die quickly. I’m impressed.

OK, we are now on November 4th! Here is the list of survivors:

• Herbanoxia (Endangered)
  • Carnicervalids (Endangered)
  • Opticalania (Endangered)
  • Herbananti (Last Concern)
  • Natator (Last Concern)

Now, it’s time for evolution. The main predator are the Carnicervalids. Occupy the niches, evolve, and thrive!

2 Likes

@TeaKing, @Ansc, @Gotor, and @Evolution4Weak. Just remembering you to evolve the species. I don’t want the death of this thread.

1 Like

the opticalania evolve more efficient flippers it is called celer copticalania

the carnicevarlids evolved a bigger size. this would help them hunt bigger prey.

I’m not at home now, but i very want evolving)