Oderhan

Alright then chaotic neutral, I mean, I gat what you want, but chaotic neutral is how you get it.

New round soon?

Not for the next 14 days.

2 Likes

It’s been 1 1/2months, how finished is the round.

can i join and if so then
NAME: cypress
WICKEDNESS:“aimbot”, “framejacking”, and “360 camera arms” but it is actually just a conductive reactionary system using bundles of carbon nanotubes to connect the axons to the dendrites instead of an action potential current and diffusion and a long string and mechanoreceptors for sound detection and photoreceptors on the arms and good bow skills.

2 Likes

MoRE OdERhAn…
We NeED MoRE ODeRhAN!

More oderhan?
Dont you mean, moderhan?

You need more mothers?

New round soon.

Also @willow unfortunately you wont be in the game since I decided to not add any new players.

2 Likes

New round this weekend

2 Likes

weekend-party

Round 4

Zarhuslash

Vote: garud the tree by improve intimidation of skills - 9
Vote: try to heal - 16

You decide to guard the tree while you wait, no creature entered the area so your patroling was quite uneventfull except for finding some edible grains that are purple in color.

After the sun has set under the horizon you decide to rest between the tree’s roots, you were able to sleep for enough time to fully rest yourself before a thumping sound in the middle of the night

[+4 MP]
[+8 MP]
[You gained the “Well Rested” status]

More Info

Name: Zarhuslash

Interventor: @doomlightning

Species: Metropolitan Runner Raptor

HP: 8/10

MP amount: 17

Attributes

Iron - 5

Hearts - 5

Eyes - 7

Shadows - 5

Fluid - 6

Fire - 2

Mutations

Beak Lv 1, Legs Lv 1, Talons Lv 1, Wings Lv 1, Tail Lv 1

Skills

Gliding Lv 1- You can use your wings to glide. Second Chance Lv 1- When you are about to die a d20 is rolled, if the result is above 15 then you survive else you die; has a 3 rounds cooldown. Facultative Bipedalism Lv 1- When running you lift your wings from the ground, only using your legs for locomotion.

Evolutions

Evo cost: 30 MP

None aviable

Nigel

Vote: Research some pro epic juicy amazing metalworking - 17
Vote: and also some epic basic circutboards perhaps - 6

You hear an explosion nearby, going to investigate from the top of a building you discover a crater surrounded by fire, you take a branch and use it to collect the fire; over the next hours you study it, experiment with it and learn everything you could about it. The flames dance in front of your eyes, their light reflects off your eyes but the knowledge permeates all of your being, as you observe the fire melt the long strands of what you think was once called “tin” and fuse them togheter with “Copper” using a kiln of concrete and dirt to make “Bronze”.

A lightning strikes during the night, brightening everything in a flash, destroying part of your kiln and hurting you; a silent thought speaks of mastering this flash, but the thought is too simple, too silent; you can’t hear it, and it’s secrets outside of your grasp.

Yet, the ambition persists.

[-2 HP]
[You have acquired the skill “Blacksmithing Lv 1”]
[You have unlocked the evolution “Metropolitan Fire-Tamer Otter”]

More Info

Name: Nigel

Interventor: @Nigel

Species: Metropolitan Climbing Otter

HP: 4/6

MP amount: 0

Attributes

Iron - 3

Hearts - 3

Eyes - 8

Shadows - 4

Fluid - 12

Fire - 0

Mutations

Tail Lv 1, Hands Lv 1, Muscles Lv 1, Brain Lv 1, Fur Lv 1

Skills

Climbing Lv 7 - you are capable of climbing. Fine Object Manipulation Lv 3- you can use your hands to manipulate objects in an accurate manner. Technophilia Lv 3 - Boost to technological research.

Evolutions

None aviable

Danial

Vote: hunt more, more food, I’m going for max mutations in a short time. - 9
Vote: Hunt, unless circumstances require that I not. - 16

You decide to hunt more from the herd; you try to kill another of the sleeping animals but suddenly one of the awake ones walks towards you! Fearing being discovered, especially since you wouldn’t be able to win against the entire herd, you decide to run away and hunt in the urban jungle.

As you wander the roads surrounded by mostly intact buildings and vegetation, you find a nest of small decapedal scaly beings. You use your jaws to harpoon the nest and make it fall to the ground before enveloping it in your head in order to be able to eat the small beings inside.

[+18 MP]

After having finished eating the small creatures you feel a strange feeling as your body shifts in a way that is much more fundamental than the movement of your muscles, as you feel miscroscopic changes in your own flesh before feeling as if something is carving tunnels inside of you. When the pain ends, you find yourself capable of calcificating and decalcificating parts of your body at will.

[Mutation “Calcification Lv 1” gained]

More Info

Name: Danial

Interventor: @Centarian

Species: Lesser Slugcat

HP: 8/8

MP amount: 18

Attributes

Iron - 4

Hearts - 4

Eyes - 4

Shadows - 4

Fluid - 10

Fire - 4

Mutations

Mucus Glands Lv 1, Pseudopodia Lv 1, Tentacle Jaws Lv 9, Tail Lv 1, Body Calcification Lv 1

Skills

Mucus Release Lv 1 - Releases a mucus with makes you very sticky, allowing you to stick to walls or cielings. Jaw Harpoon Lv 1 - You can inflate your jaws to be half your body size, allowing you to use them as harpoons to attack. Ease of Mind - decreased chance of acquiring negative status effects of psychological origin.

Evolutions

None aviable

Talagos

Vote: Find some place to hide in to stay safe in until i heal up - 18
Vote Then explore a bit of the area - 15

You move to the top of a collapsed building in order to heal, on the way you find a corpse from which you took some nutrients from.

[+7 MP]
[+10 HP]

After having fully healed you decided to venture and see if there is anything of interest in the nearby area, your exploration was rather uneventfull but you were able to find a nutrient rich patch of soil from which you started absorbing nutrients.

[+5 MP]

More Info

Name: Talagos

Interventor: @TeaKing

Species: Chlorophyllian Gaelian

HP: 20/20

MP amount: 12

Attributes

Iron - 7

Hearts - 10

Eyes - 5

Shadows - 5

Fluid - 18

Fire - 2

Mutations

Roots Lv 1, Stem Lv 1, Leaves Lv 1, Xylem-Phloem Lv 1

Skills

Root Absorption Lv 1 - You can use your roots to absorb MP from the substrate or corpses using your roots. Rootshifting Lv 1 - You can turn your roots into temporary limbs. Leaf sharpening Lv 1 - You can temporarily sharpen your leaves in order to attack other beings.

Evolutions

None aviable

Michael Mcmichaelman

Vote: Hunt - 17
Vote: Hunt - 18

You feel your body pulse from within, a pulse that is searing in it’s temperature and vibrant in color; the pulse fills your mind as dancing sounds fill your vision. For a moment, pain replaces your flesh, but as soon as it arrived it dissapeared. You open your eyes and see the husk of your former body turning to ash, leaving you with your new form.

[You evolved into “Teeth-Sneezing Boa”]
[“Sneeze Lv 1” turned into “Sneeze Lv 4”]
[You gained the mutation “Teeth Growing Palate Lv MAX”]
[All your attributes increased by 5]

After evolving you decided to go and hunt, you traversed the urban jungle like it was nothing and launched teeth at everything that was unfortunate enough to be in your path before eating it. You don’t even remember what you ate, you just remember it was filled with holes and teeth when it entered your mouth.

[+24 MP]

More Info

Name: Michael Mcmichaelman

Interventor: @zenzonegaming

Species: Teeth-Sneezing Boa

HP: 16/16

MP amount: 37

Attributes

Iron - 11

Hearts - 8

Eyes - 8

Shadows - 13

Fluid - 13

Fire - 7

Mutations

Tail Lv 1, Jaw Lv 1, Scales Lv 1, Sneeze Organ Lv 1, Fangs Lv 1, Teeth Growing Palate Lv MAX

Skills

Sneeze Lv 4 - You have a specialized sneeze organ which allows you to use sneezes as attacks. Constriction Lv 1 - You can use your body to constrict other beings.

Evolutions

[Teeth-Sneezing Boa] - Requirements for unlock: Reach 30 MP

The Terror of the Deep

Vote: Hunt creatures - 6
Vote: Hunt even more before retreating back to my den - 14

You feel a bulge forming in the front of your face, you feel a strange new sensation when pointing it at one of your moving body parts.

[Gained mutation “Electroreceptive Organ Lv 1”]

You decide to go hunting, using your olphat you follow a particularly strong trail. When you reached the end of the trail you suddenly got slashed on your right side of the body! You throw yourself against the attacker and use your claws to slash at it, you hear a roar coming from right in front of you combined with a blur of that new sensation you sensed before; jaws clasping on your head make your blood exit your body. You slash at the direction of the blur and feel the sensation of your claws tearing flesh and the attack suddenly stops.

You return to your den holding the kill with your jaws, wounded but victorious.

[-3 HP]
[+15 MP, +1 sol]

More Info

Name: The Terror of the Deep

Interventor: @TwilightWings21

Species: Blind Subway Caniraptor

HP: 7/10

MP amount: 41

Sol: 4

Attributes

Iron - 5

Hearts - 5

Eyes - 4

Shadows - 5

Fluid - 5

Fire - 6

Mutations

Claws Lv 2, Skin Lv 2, Ears Lv 2, Olphatory Organs Lv 2, Muscles Lv 2, Legs Lv 2, Electroreceptors Lv 1.

Skills

Dig Lv 1 - you can use your claws to dig. Solar Genetics Lv 1 - Every time you kill another living being you gain Sol. Sol can be used to acquire special characteristics or bonuses during events with the additional cost of making the event harder for you.

Evolutions

None aviable

Nerdioum

Vote: I want to try to commit mass genocide on the :lizard: balls and I go out finding more of these - 15
Vote: Try to study the best and fastest ways to kill lizard balls - 7

You decided that killing these spherical reptilians will be the best course of action, you find some more ball lizards and use them to test what will be the best way to kill them; the tests were inconclusive and you were just able to find out that using your string to throw them against walls can crush them to death.

You eat the ones you killed during your tests and go to search for more, whenever you found one you would use your webstrings to catch it and speed it up to dangerous velocities before killing it, usually by making it crash against a wall; with a few exceptions in which you crashed them against eachother or that one time you hanged one throught the mouth and left it to die of asphyxiation.
You continued to search for more ball lizards to kill even after you were too full to continue eating, leaving their bodies behind, decorating the ruins in a macrabe visage of death and gore.

[+20 MP]

More Info

Name: Nerdioum

Interventor: @TheNerdInTheCorner

Species: Thief Tarrasect

HP: 8

MP amount: 33

Attributes

Iron - 6

Hearts - 4

Eyes - 5

Shadows - 7

Fluid - 6

Fire - 2

Mutations

Exoskeleton Lv 1, Spinneret Lv 1, Legs Lv 1, Fangs Lv 1

Skills

Climbing Lv 1 - You can climb. Silkshot Lv 1 - You can use your spinneret to sling a rope of silk and use that rope to bring objects towards your direction at high speeds.

Evolutions

None aviable

I think we should reset…

Again? I lost count of how many time it happened already. But sure, reset if you want.

I agree, I think we should pass to the other project in which we made more planning.

I see no problem in that.

Then it’s decided! Reset time!

A light envelops the surface, cleansing it of all life; leaving a flat and empty surface in it’s stead.

As you could have understood by the above text, I’m going to stop working on Oderhan in favor of my other forum game in which I put more effort in.

1 Like

why post a new round if you’re just going to announce it ending?

Because I already wrote it.

:f: in the chat, pls for the game that end to early

Me:
Actually reads the original post

Also me:
So apparently I completely misunderstood the entire plot.

I just decided to read the post again because I was updating the multiverse thing I’m making.
Also someone should bring this back it was pretty good.

yknow londorion is the sequel, right?

I mean yea, but no.