Oliveriver's gratuitous musical self-promotion

(Oliveriver) #1

Is this thread an abuse of power? Am I using my status within the Thrive community as a vehicle to further my own non-Thrive projects? Isn’t that what I’ve been doing anyway…?

In any case, unless people have a problem with it, I’ll be using this thread to post my own music (not related to Thrive, since there’s already a thread for that).

And to begin…

A collaboration with my vocalist friend birthed a piano-led ballad that’s maybe too long but I don’t care. I personally think it’s the best thing I’ve ever made, but I’ll let you all be the judge.

(🔥😈🔥The Lord Of Bored🎄🎄🎄) #2

Ha! you did it :+1::grinning:

(Untrustedlife) #3

Awesome job man,
now about that thrive music…
Extinction track when?

(𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐠𝐠) #4

I think as long as the content is top-notch (which it is), this thread will have a place here in the forum.

(Oliveriver) #5

A couple of short, improvisational piano pieces. Not much, but nice for what they are.

(Oliveriver) #6

Hey everyone. I have a new album available. If you’ve ever listened to my music (Thrive related or otherwise) on YouTube and wondered if there’s any way to download high quality versions and/or support me directly (which I realise may not be many of you, but hey…) then now’s your chance.

Prolepsis features favourites including the Thrive Society Theme and Thrive Democracy Theme, as well as all my other music nobody cares about. The Thrive themes are free to download individually as per our free open-source model (I know the button says ‘buy track’ but you can just enter zero when purchasing).

Also, for a limited time only, you can get my last album (featuring the Thrive Swamp Theme and Thrive Plains Theme) at a 50% discount with the code ‘trilobite’ entered when purchasing.

EDIT: And here’s the ceremonial announcement video. Text transformations are fun.