I present to you OrganelleMix, a mod which adds new organelles to the game to make it more fun. Currently it adds 3 fully functional organelles, but many new organelles are planned. Recently I updated the mod to improve the GUI and added custom textures.
- Cell wall constructor, that can help you regenerate and armor your cell
- New compounds: Cellulose and Protectin
- Protectin is a special protein containing many disulfide bonds, having large structural integrity, designed for microbes which have access to a lot of hydrogen sulfide
- Cellulose and Protectin synthesizing organelles
- You can turn the production of cellulose, protectin and oxytoxin on/off in the compounds menu
- Empty and almost empty compound bars are hidden now, but you can still view them by expanding the compounds menu
- A predatory pilus that doesn’t do anything yet, but it looks cool, kind of like a flagella without an animation
How to install
First, download my Mod launcher and make a backup of 0.4.0.2 vanilla
Go on the mod store and find OrganellesMix, click Download
Pick your 0.4.0.2 backup and select organelles mix between your mods
Click “Install backup with mods”
In the cellulose bar icon, the shield used can be found here: https://opengameart.org/content/95-game-icons
Thanks to Nein99 for help with the custom texture.
If you have any challenge for me (a new organelle) feel free to suggest it.
Good luck and have fun,