Pandora Horizon (Survivle Civis Forum Game)

the limit its 5 points on the capability in balance of 2:1 (5:3)

but what does each point do?

One for any attributes or other ability (like cold immunity) like:
(+2 power, + 2 defense , Can not be affected by a shortage of shelter, -2 Intelligent, -1 Charismatic)
Itā€™s hard for me to explain sometimes

race: Goblin
attibutes:
power: -2
intelligence: 4
agility: 6
defensive: -2
charismatic: -4
mysticism: 8
capabilities:
prolific: +6 to any roll related to reproduction or increasing the population.
name of civ: bananarama
location: a large island sitting off of the coast of one of the major continents (it also has a large amount of competing Goblin tribes and other npc civs).
biome: a cold forested area that is usually either raining or overcast.
initial quantity: 100
description: the bananaramians are a highly religious Goblin clan that worship a god of chaos and destruction.
is this okay @doomlightning ?

1 Like

I think I should calculate for a moment if it works out numerically (Iā€™m a bit addicted to balance), wait a few minutes

i put a negative modifier on some of the attributes, is that okay?

Well, thatā€™s the big question, because my negative is much stronger than the positive (for all less than 2 itā€™s -2 compared to this positive for all over 2 itā€™s +1

iā€™m okay with that, though if you allow it then i could remove a few negatives.

1 Like

Let me check and calculate for a few minutes
@zenzonegaming
After testing, this is the result:
I think you should move some of the points to charismatic (-12 in my opinion is too low), so I think from learning, the minimum possible to minus is -2 (-8 per figure), below that it is too much

1 Like

would it just be possible to change those points to something else?

In short: yes
Long: possible, but the points should balance to 15 (you got 10)

power: 3 (post filler)

1 Like

Now that itā€™s balanced, are you still confident in -4 in charisma? its like -12 on roll.

yeah, i donā€™t plan on having much peaceā€¦

1 Like

If you say so, remember that it not only affects diplomacy, these also affect organization (also trade, but it is quite related to diplomacy)
Iā€™m already done working on your page

having almost no organization also fits goblins pretty wellā€¦
plus we worship a god of chaos and destruction so we obviously would have quite a few problems in that areaā€¦

1 Like

It literally describes them in the whole matter of ā€œdestructionā€ and the like.
So Iā€™ll just finish working and add more items to help you (in a small way) and thatā€™s it, think of yourself already ready for the round

1 Like

niehahahaha!
all shall be consumed by the green horde!

1 Like

It my solemn duty to join each and every forum game, so here goes.

Scientific name: homo angelica
Common name: sky people
Attributes: same as Pandora humans
Advantages:
wings: can fly.
Spacial awareness increases inteligence for practical use and agility with ranged weapons.
Disadvantages: slow walking speed, because of their talons.

Astras tropicas tribe
Discription: the sky people are seminomads, seasonally traveling from one end of a medium sized ocean (think indian ocean or such) to the other, chasing the perfect monsoon season, with settlements on both sides, which are traded with their neighbors who prefer the dry season (astras janus people) so they can both have homes on both sides without leaving anyone behind for the migration. The settlements are placed on river deltas, and are mainly fishing-based for food.

2 Likes

@zenzonegaming
Me: Looks at my species, and sees that they also have the capability to be green (Color can be from tan to green)
Also me: Which green horde? >:)