Pandora without Horizon - P.H. Second Season

Stats only go up to 70, that is the max.

I feel like everyone is hopping on the band wagon of being tall ever since my mantis decided to get 2x as tall

1 Like
Race

Race name: Caeca Iustitia

[image]

Attributes: You have 270 points (!!!) to sort them. For each category you can fill between 5 and 70! The points will determine your chances of success in each category.

Attack: 60
Defensive: 60
Agility: 25
Intelligence: 45
Charisma: 45
Mysticism: 35

Capabilities: They are what sets your race apart (it gives special bonuses, whether it’s to Attributes or how your game behaves, it’s up to you and I will try to build it balanced without breaking what you want) [Bonuses cannot exceed 80% at first]

Advantage:
Conformists: +30% stability
Battle Hardened: +10% Attack, +10% Defense

Disadvantage: Xenophobe: -10% diplomatic interaction with civilizations which are deemed “different”

Size: Medium

Description: Caeca Iustitia is an avian species with a roughly humanoids shape, with their long wingspan and strong wing muscles, they are able to achieve flight to a degree. These creatures display a variety of feather colors and patterns, the upper echelon of society would use natural dyes to decorate themselves. It seems that in a common Caeca Iustitia society, one’s place in society is already determined from birth, judging solely from their feather’s pattern. As such, even a plebian child can elevate to high status thanks to their birthright beauty and vice versa. Due to this emphasis on beauty, they are incredibly xenophobic, deeming others who don’t look like them and even worse, share different ideas are seen as dangerous and evil.

The Exalted Coalition

Civ Description: A coalition of previously warring states unified under a strong leader. It comprise of many states, each with its own governance. But there is a clear leader among them, the one which could bolster the strongest military force as well as showing great devotion to the one true faith. However, there is an instituted council of each ruler which has political power even greater than the Grand Leader if a dominant portion of the council unify under a single vote.

2 Likes
race

Race name: Error 404 life not found
Common name: errors

Attributes:
Attack 10
Defensive 30
Agility 50
Intelligence 70
Charismatic 40
Mysticism 70

Capabilities: spirits, are immune from aging. Intelligence and mystic go up over time.

Advantage: tech creator (+10 to intelligence when making new tech, and +10 to mystic when making new magic), ghost form. (no fall damage, no aging, sometimes +50 to defense against non magic attacks, but when we do this we have 0 power)
Disadvantage up to one, u have to include if u add adv.
As we get more powerful demons are more likely to posses us or make deals with us.

Size: 4’10" to 5’6"

Description: poltergeist with magic third eye. Ancient demonically cursed people with little strength, but massive brain. Eldritch knowledge.

civ

Name: the Resurrection
About: a bunch of evil ghosts with magic trying to become gods. Worship demons with the end goal of destroying them and consuming their power.

2 Likes

well i do palnt to not make the capblily jsut an tital, but the more isee, make everyone cufuse, Capabilities are just a tital of avd-des, he do thing, soo better to rmove one of ur adv for that
@UndyingHazard the limit points are 70, u need to move the point to somevere else

@TwilightWings21 u have a tile to muny Disadvantage, u can take one of them (that the first time i see more negative then possitive, dont be harsh on urself XD)

I think Felis instincs are the word u secrch

Hey doom, I balanced it out 2:2 because of Unit Power

I will be getting rid of Light Sensitive, and I also realized I gave myself a total of 273 points by accident so I will be fixing that

I will also be giving the Lavawalkers and Shades tails, the shades blades on their tails and reverse knees and toe running, as well as hallucinogenic venom

Edit: I have finished editing the submission post where I submitted my civ

1 Like

i miss it, i se now why u add that, i think is better that way wiuth the 2 bacuse of power unit

soo i think ite better to reurne them to add that:

1 Like

How many total players are you accepting doom?

Ayo trippy venom? Those could probably go good with narcotics.

Race

Race name: Kajit

Attributes: You have 270 points (!!!) to sort them. For each category you can fill between 5 and 70! The points will determine your chances of success in each category.

Attack 45
Defensive 45
Agility 45
Intelligence 70
Charismatic 45
Mysticism 20

Capabilities:

Advantage:
Cat-like Anatomy (Can see in other spectrum of light, (+ perception) Better night vision, (+ perception at night) Retractable claws, (+ power) whiskers on limbs, (+ stealth) Ability to change orientation in mid air, (+ agility) Better ears, (+ perception), fur (+ cold resist) )
Big Brained (+ intelligence)
Disadvantage:
Unemphatic (- charisma when dealing with other races)

Size: Human sized

Description: Look like Khajiit from the elder scrolls games. Thoughtful and innovative.

Civ sheet

name of civilization: Acanthus

Description: Believe in scientific and historical accuracy, they do this by telling history exactly how it was told to them and train historians to do this from a young age.

Government

Lead by the council nine, who decide what is best for the people when important matters come up. The people decide the council nine’s living condition, so as to not lead to political corruption. Each coming member of the council will be trained by a previous council member but will not be treated specially by society besides asking for advice from him instead of others. The current council nine are:

1. Gabriel
  2. Fenic
  3. Prometheus
  4. Plato
  5. Socrates
  6. Epimethius
  7. Julius
  8. Tiberius
  9. Nero
2 Likes

Also @doomlightning thank you for allowing infinite motion and power. Thanks to your forever looping sky I can successfully dominate the field of electricity and sawing islands in half.

@Centarian only two advantages, and the Capabilities section just describes advantages and disadvantages, it isn’t a separate category

Just so you know I fixed it.

1 Like

i think i will better colaps all the cat anatomy to one adv, i will see in adapt

So what special materials will there be? will electrium still exist? will we find the collection automation’s that are supposed to keep going until they run out of power?

most of them are secreate, but part of them will reture: admantium, elecrium, nullvers, but most of them are new or know/
about the automotorn i will not tell anything

@UndyingHazard your stats have a max of 70 each.

Doom already pinged them telling them that

Sorry if that pinged you Hazard

MY automotons* they dont run on power*

He’s talking about the ones left behind at the end of Pandora’s Horizons, where Doom said ‘where they will keep gathering resources until they run out of power’

They will continue to collect until the end of all time or they will run out of power.

Edit: added what doom said. He did also say to the end of time, but it implies they can run out of power