Pangea Reformation (Forum Game)

Oh ok

Fillllllllllllll

1 Like

Biomass - 3 to worker and 4 to brood maker.
SP - enchant teach (i think its cost 2)

Vote: reinforce the brood, if any any prey found, cutch him and one agine, bring him to the quee to level him up

1 Like

Action: when respawned, search for a peculiar spine lizard with a corpse near it, and use stealth to steal the corpse and then eat the corpse.

Biomass: jaws

Sp: stealth

1 Like

confused screaming
Vote: With the boiz, try tossing at any living creature we can find.
Biomass: +3 Claws +1 Fur

1 Like

Vote: Gather a flock of varied creatures under my command to one day rule the dungeon. Not all need to be flying, but at this point it is preferable they have some way to maintain pace with us

Biomass: +1 Feathers, +1 Talons(Claws), +1 Legs

SP - Get Talon Grab

Have you not read anything on how biomass works? Go back to the first post

1 Like

i have seen it now.
so yeah.

1 Like

Wow my colonny has developed quickly
Action: Improve the colony further
BioMass: +1 Claws
SP: buy Creativity

1 Like

Round 7

“Fire Ants”

Spunk
Clawed Centipede

Profile - Centarian - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Try and increase biomass by dragging things underground where they will be unable to struggle and where I can easily kill and consume them., succ(14)

Biomass - 1
Sp - 1

You drag a large wold creature down your hole and devour it.

6<8

Its mother looks at you with rage, as it pulls you up and bites your carapace apart.

You have died.

Stats

[Species - Clawed Centipede (Dead)
Level- 1

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 1
Will- 1

HP- 15 (15)
MP- 0

Skill- Claw Usage Lv.2, Reminiscence Lv.2

Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +0, Carapace +0, Mandibles +0, Nerves +0

Biomass - 1

Skill points - 1]

Skill Point Shop

Skill points can be used to enhance or gain new skills-
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Claw Snap
1Sp- Dig
3Sp - Exoskeleton Usage

Twin-Tailed Bird

Profile - TwilightWings21 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Gather a flock of varied creatures under my command to one day rule the dungeon. Not all need to be flying, but at this point, they should have some way to maintain pace with us. succ (12)

Biomass - 5
Sp - 2

you start your quest to gather allies and gather many flying species, one wolf is a bit skeptical.

Stats

[Species - Twin-Tailed Bird (Hatchling)
Level- 4

Might- 3
Toughness - 2
Cunning- 5
Will- 4 (+1)

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Beak Usage Lv.5 (Needs Enlightenment), Reminiscence (Lv.1), Stealth Lv.3, Cooperation Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +1, Talons+2, Feathers +2, Beak +1, Stomach +1

Biomass - 3
Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Cooperation (Acquired)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Talon Grab (Bought)
3Sp - Flight (Acquired)

Wolf Dragon

Profile - fralegend015 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- when respawned, search for a peculiar spine lizard with a corpse near it, and use stealth to steal the corpse and then eat the corpse., succ(16)

Biomass - 13
Sp - 3

You find your last lives corpse and get blasted by memories, your mind strengthens as you go into battle,

14>2

You hungrily chomp down on the lizard’s neck, instantly killing it.

A swarm of birds greets you, seeing your strength, a certain twin-tailed bird wants to ally.

Stats

[Species - Wolf Dragon (Dead)
Level- 4

Might- 7
Toughness - 4
Cunning- 1
Will- 5 (+4)

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Tail Usage Lv.1, Reminiscence Lv.4, Stealth Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +0, Fur +0, Jaw +1, Tail +0

Biomass - 13

Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Tail Whip
3Sp - Fire Paws

Hive Queen

Profile - doomlightning - Thrive Community Forum
reinforce the brood, if any prey found, cutch him and one again, bring him to the queen to level him up, succ 11

You start to lay a new worker, its eyes sparkle with newfound intelligence, it scours the area and gives you small prey, these workers are outdated, they need an update to 002, then they will be cheaper.

Worker Design 001 costs 3 Biomass each.

Biomass- 7
Sp - 2

Stats

[Species - Hive Queen (infant)
Level- 2

Might- 2
Toughness - 1
Cunning- 5
Will- 5

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Brood Designer Lv.2, Teach Lv.4, Stealth Lv.4

Max stat points- 13

Mutations- Legs +1, Claws +0, Carapace +1, Proboscus +0, Brood Maker+3

Biomass - 7

Skill points - 2

Worker Design 001

[Species - Hive Worker 001 (1)
Level- 1

Cost- 3 Biomass

Might- 2
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 1
Will- 1

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skills-

Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +1, Carapace +0, Proboscus +0, Wings +1

Biomass - 0

Skill points - 0

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Teach (Bought)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Stinger Usage

Spine Lizard

Profile - aah31415 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Hunt land animals that drink water, fal(7)

Biomass - 16
Sp - 3

You choose to not immediately evolve, as you can get better growth in the long run with maxed-out biomass, so you keep on fishing, the parhranas are no match for your strength, you even start to feed them the unwanted parts of your prey, to get a little more biomass.

Though, after seeing that all the females take a liking to you, the leader of the patch duels you,

5<13

You are challenged, and take the initiative to fight on land, it is a losing battle,

SLASH!

Your left eye is torn apart, and in beastly rage, you attack your foe, the experienced lizard has been watching you, and dodges your attack, and you are forced to retreat into the water.

Crush!

Your right leg is crushed in the maw of the leader, eyes red, you desperately use your last move,

6<9

you miss, creating a deep impact into the wall of the dungeon, the leader attacks you and aims for your neck.

A hazy image envelops your mind, have we been here before?

The image is of a lightning chimp, aiming a punch at your neck, and a deep resonance between lives is created.

You Are Leader.

You barely dodge the attack by a millimeter and bite down on the lizard’s neck, the leader didn’t expect this and had a hard time countering, sacrificing its left arm in return, it continually pummels you. the lacerations sting with a fiery blaze, the pahranas greedily eat up your flesh as you continue to sink deeper and deeper…

The last air from your lungs escapes, and the deep water pressure cracks your bones, they grind against each other, in a rhythmic dance. The sound of your bones snapping has a calming effect, far away from the pain, your mind reaches newer heights, and you are as fluid as water, as invulnerable, a part of its cycle.

You are the water.

SWISH!

your eyes open along with the rising water currents, and new energy becomes one with your body, a shallow part of a much larger cycle, the lake swirls with this energy, you are a part of this energy, you and this water, all water are connected by some profound principle. wherever you will go, the lake will follow in your footsteps.

Your injury-ridden corpse is revived and strengthened, your scales are shinier, and with the thought, the water carries you to where you want to go.

A deep rage begins within your very soul, maybe even deeper.

A typhoon of inhuman proportions fills the dungeon, your eyes are filled with a deep blue light as bright as the sun, and the lizard looks in fear at your form, you are but a part of something larger. Yet this mere ANIMAL looks upon you with disdain!

SHLICK

A large amount of water shatters upon the animal’s newly mushed corpse, its head decapitated from its body, the pool of water dyed red with the blood. Your figure emerges from the water and slowly cools down into your original form.

Your eyes sparkle with newfound enlightenment.

Stats

[Species - Spine Lizard (Hatchling)
Level- 5

Might- 3
Toughness - 7
Cunning- 2
Will- 2 (+1)

HP- 45
MP- 0

Skill- Advanced Spine Usage Lv.2, Reminiscence Lv.3, Water Control Lv.3, Wall Grip Lv.3, Spine Shot Lv.2, Stealth Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +3, Claws +3, Scales +2, Jaw +3, Spines+2

Biomass - 16

Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Wall Grip (Bought)
3Sp - Spine Shot (Acquired)

Evolve

You may wait and max out your biomass upgrades for 150% stat growth,

Spine Lizard (Adult) (Common)

Spike Lizard (Infant) (Common)

Aquatic Spike Lizard (Rare)

Lake Commanding Lizard (Rare)

Ant Hatchling

Profile - Null - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Improve the colony further. Succ(13)

Biomass - 19
Sp - 3

You start researching the fire, and cooking, as you call it, a meal for the queen, your unevolved tastebuds pick up upon a great taste, as if made by the ant god itself, and you eagerly watch the queen as she eats your meal, of Mud Boar, the rear of the animal produces the most biomass, so you finely chopped it up, and separated the fat from the unappetizing skeleton and skin, you then roasted it over the “Fire” and a succulent smell filled the colony, the smell of smoke from outside the colony did fill the colony up, so you did some modifications to the mound, adding some holes for ventilation.

The queen digs in, and the guards look expectingly at your other half before you gobble it down. The queen’s eyes light up as she eagerly digs into the meal,

‘More Biomass Food’

You state the facts about it, and the queen’s eyes light up as if she is designing the new generation,

She had just heard the most insane child possible, 

'More Biomass Food'

She ate a bit, it was good, good good, too good.

She eagerly chomped down on the prey, normal non-tiered Wouldnt give her any biomass, but

[Biomass +3]

plus three biomass! That was enough to add three more members of the colony to the ranks, from a non-tiered food source!

Is this even possible?!

She looked at the ant, who was greedily eating the second half of the meal. It was the same one as the first trench digger, when she thought about it, that fence-laying ant also looked similar to this ant...

She eagerly started designing the new generation with her [Brood Designer Lv.5] skill and started adding new instincts, such as to kindle a part of this 'Fire', and nurture it with wood, as well as to dig trenches and build fences. She started to add new pheromones to the new generation, displaying the objects' strategic advantage.

She looked at the leaving ant one more time, 

This one is sent by the ant god.
~~~~~~~~~~

You eagerly start to teach the other colony members how to cook, they start to use sticks to rotate the meat, making it more evenly cooked.

The cooked meat also has a certain aroma that starts to attract far more creatures. 

The colony has expanded to 500 members.

[You can Evolve]
[details="Stats"]
[Species - Ant (Hatchling)
Level- 5 (may evolve)

Might- 3
Toughness - 2
Cunning- 7 (+2)
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill-  Dig Lv.5 (needs enlightenment), Tunnel sense Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Creativity Lv.2

Mutations- Legs +2, Claws +2, Carapace +2,  Mandables +1, Acid Gland +2

Biomass - 2

Skill points - 2
[/details]
[details="Skill Point Shop"]

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Tunnel sense (Bought)
2Sp - Creativity (Bought)
3Sp - Crushing Mandible (Active)
[/details]
[details="Evolve"]
Be aware that you can avoid evolving right away, getting all biomass upgrades to +5 will get you a 150% stat growth boost, permanently.

Ant Adult (Common)

Ant Soldier (Common+)

Intelligant (Rare+)
[/details]
Buff Otter

Profile - Nigel - Thrive Community Forum
Action- With the boiz, try tossing at any living creature we can find. succ (17)

Biomass - 13
Sp - 1

The small ant creatures are seen digging into the soil starting to dig trenches. You and the boiz have been practicing and meditating on the toss skill, given by the rock god, for the rock god. A religious rage burns within you, as you seek guidance from the rock god.

Creak!

The boulder next to you creaks and starts rolling towards some small prey.

‘As you wish, my lord’

You slaughter and consume the creatures, for angering the lord. Then you come across a peculiar scene, ants digging trenches. A deep vision appears in your mind, of you being eaten by these insects. You take it as a sign of the lord, and thank him with all your might, for this premonition.

You and the bois start to plan the raid, with your rock vests, you doubt they will be able to hurt you, and with the twenty of you combined, there will be no chance of resistance.

Stats

[Species - Buff Otter (Infant)
Level- 4

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 2
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Punch Lv.3 (Active), Reminiscence Lv.1, Throw Lv.4, Fortification Lv.2
Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +3, Fur +1, Jaw +0, Skeleton +0

Biomass - 13

Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Toss (Created)
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Stomp (Active)
2Sp - Fortifications. (Active) (able to use rocks to build fortifications, increasing my defensive ability when I attack basically) (Created)
3Sp - Ram (Active)

Lightning Gorilla

Profile - SupaChimp - Thrive Community Forum
Action- use the army to gain a lot of biomass, succ (20 again HOW??)

Biomass - 19
Sp - 3

You regain the control of your mind, something deep within you wants to break free. You gather the army for some morning workout, and they are reluctant, but go along, by the end of the day, you are trusted again, and have gone out to hunt, gathering up 19 biomass.

Stats

[Species - Lightning Gorrilla(Unmature)
Level- 1

Might- 14
Toughness - 12
Cunning- 2
Will- 1

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Lightning Strike Lv.1, Stealth Lv.1, Dodge

Mutations- Legs +2, Claws +3, Fur +0, Jaw +0, Muscles +4

Biomass - 19

Skill points - 1

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Dodge (Bought)
3Sp - Lightning Burst (Bought)

Tunnel Worm

Profile - PositiveTower - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Dig and devour small creatures, succ (1)

Biomass - 7
Sp - 1

you dig back to the surface and try to eat a living creature, but the creature is a large bear, and it easily rips you apart.

you are dead.

Stats

[Species - Tunnel Worm (Dead)
Level-3

Might- 3
Toughness - 6
Cunning- 5
Will- 1

HP- 30
MP- 0

Skill- Dig Lv.5, Bite Lv.1

Mutations- Stomach +0, Carapace +0, Teeth +2, Brain +1, Earth Mana Organ +1

Biomass - 5

Skill points - 2

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Dodge
2Sp - Bite (Bought)

@Centarian @TwilightWings21 @aah31415 @SupaChimp @doomlightning @Null @Nigel @fralegend015 @PositiveTower

For those that died, you have to respawn.

I felt epic writing the spine lizards fight scene, like its kinda good right?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Action: Search for lightning chimp/gorilla that killed me and kill it if found (Use skills)
Biomass: legs +4, Claws +3, scales +3, Jaw +4, Spines +3
Sp - stealth x2, wall grip

1 Like

Well that was a fun one

1 Like

Plot twist: GodOfKnowledge turned my spine lizard into mini godzilla lol

1 Like

I will accept to be the twin tailed bird’s ally

Vote: go hunt, while hunting stay with stealth active so that I remain unseen and the skill levels up too, while hunting focus on prey that is alone and seems weaker than me.

Biomass: legs +3 claws +2 fur +1 jaws +2 tail +1

Sp: fire paws

2 Likes

how muct did cost to upgreat to 002?

1 Like

guys, no one told me I evolved into an Undead Wolf Dragon

2 Likes

Evolution, Neet!
Im gonna hold out for my evolution though till my biomass upgrades are all lvl 5

SP: Do i have Crushing Mandible already or no? If i dont buy it if not then i guess enhance creativity as much as possible.
Biomass: Also Knowledge how does the Mutations work? Does the price increase for mutations or not? bc ive seen how people done it where they only used one per level. If it is one per level than just max all my stats and evolve me. If not then invest it all into carapace and whats left into Acid Glands and Legs

Action: Find ways to gain biomass and sp faster without risking death

Doom i also propose a defensive alliance as we are both colony species. We could discuss this further in private messages

2 Likes

My legs didn’t go up even though I used a biomass point on them btw.

Vote: With my allies, seek a place to call home, at an easily defensible location, and as for me search for enlightenment once I get there (for the Lvl 5 ability). Avoid conflict for now.

Biomass: +3 Talons (Claws)

1 Like

Biomass: Claws +5 → Sapient Claws +5, Fur +2, Skeleton +2
Skillpoints: (Invent) Fire! Ooga Booga! Fire Warm! Fire burn!
Vote: Attack the colony >:)

1 Like

So like more dexterity