Pangea Reformation (Forum Game)

I am single handendly forcing godofknowledge to figure out how the surface works, I am the most powerfull player of this game :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m deep into the lore rn, imma do a scheduleā€¦

Mon - Pangea Reformation
Tues - Deos Mundum
Wed - The 5th Dimension
Thurs - Deos Mundum
Fri - Pangea Reformation

So are you planning to continue this game or not? Itā€™s been 15 days now.

1st OF august is when it drops, Ive been extensively mapping out all three games so my time is spread thin, new rounds August 1st.

1 Like

for the following weeks I might not have regular access to an internet connection so my votes might come in late

1 Like

ā€¦so round 13 in like 8-16 hours now?

around 12hours

Are you working on it or is it delayed again?
are you done with this forum game?

Doin it rn

1 Like

Round 13

"The Crackoribords

Return
Clawed Centipede

Profile - Centarian - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Dig more traps (Iā€™ll check them daily), succ (17)

Biomass - 7
Sp - 1

You proceed to dig more traps, the mass amount of traps allows the surrounding animals to adapt quickly, but they wonā€™t learn if they are dead!

Your skills are growing rapidly, as your sense of existence has gained purpose, KILL.

Stats

[Species - Clawed Centipede (Infant)
Level- 2

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 1
Will- 11 (+10)

HP- 15 (15)
MP- 0

Skill- Claw Usage Lv.5 (needs enlightenment), Reincarnation Lv.9, Dig Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +2, Claws +2, Carapace +1, Mandibles +2, Nerves +1

Biomass - 7

Skill points - 1]

Skill Point Shop

Skill points can be used to enhance or gain new skills-
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Claw Snap
1Sp- Dig (Bought)
3Sp - Exoskeleton Usage

Twin-Tailed Bird

Profile - TwilightWings21 - Thrive Community Forum
Action- Evolve

Biomass - 2
Sp - 3

After the ordeal, You settle down, and max out your biomass mutations, and evolveā€¦

BOOM!

A blinding white light screen of mana covers your body, as the mana purifies and modifies your body, your bones are infused with mana until they turn an Azura blue, and you start to hallucinate, or you thought so, gently steams of fast rocketing particles cover your vision, as you let out a deep calling! Your mortal form has been regained, and you are no longer under the control of The wolf. Your large pool-sized body slams through the forest as a caw of dominance responds through the First strata,

CAAAWWWWWW

A response forms

ROOOOOOOOAAARRRRRR!

As you see a large bipedal lizard on the horizon, accepting your challengeā€¦ for the future strata dungeon boss, one will and win, the other shall dieā€¦

Stats

[Species - Twin-Tailed Dungeon Boss(Uncrowned)
Level- 5

Might- 12
Toughness - 12
Cunning- 24
Will- 8 (+2)

HP- 60
MP- 16

Skill- Beak Enhancement Lv.9 (needs enlightenment), Reminiscence Lv.3, Stealth Lv.5 (needs enlightenment), Command Lv.9 (Needs enlightenment), Mana Mach Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment)

Mutations- Strong Legs +5, Sapient Talons+5, Cloaking Feathers +5, Command Beak +5, Mana Stomach +5, Lightning Mana Organ,

Biomass - 2
Skill points - 3

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Cooperation (Acquired)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Talon Grab (Bought)
3Sp - Flight (Acquired)
5SP - Mana Mach (Acquired)
2Sp - Mana Control

Allies

Lightning Chimp Lv.4

Sky Rat Lv.4

Flaming Sky Rat. Lv.1

Midnight Possum Lv.5

Honey Badger Lv.4

Undead Wolf Dragon

Profile - fralegend015 - Thrive Community Forum
Action 1: Investigate, and succ(14)

Action 2: Investigate, fall(7)

Biomass - 4
Sp - 1

The shield of darkness slowly dissolves in the face of time, as your new home presents itself, you are dead! Stuffed by these creatures, after being unconscious it seems you faked death successfully, and they made you into a stuffed puppet! what are all of these mechanical objects, Gears? You move your paw, and the equipment whirls,

WHOOSH

Your claw rockets through the air, amplified in strength by at least twice normally, what is this mechanism for? It seemsā€¦ Like you need to take over the surfaceā€¦

Stats

[Species - Undead Wolf Dragon (Geared)
Level- 4

Might- 30 (*2)
Toughness - 10
Cunning- 5
Will- 10

HP- 10
MP- 50

Skill- Tail Usage Lv.3, Reminiscence Lv.4, Stealth Lv.5 (Needs Enlightenment), Fire Paws Lv.4, Soul Flame Lv.1, Undead Command Lv.1, Tail whip Lv.4, Inspect Lv.1,

Mutations-Fast Legs +6, Flaming Claws +6, Flaming Fur +6, Miasma Jaw +6, Long Tail +6

Tech - Geared *2 Strength

Biomass - 22

Skill points - 1

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Tail Whip (Bought)
3Sp - Fire Paws (Bought)

Hive Queen

Profile - doomlightning - Thrive Community Forum

+5 workers - (fall, 4)

You make four brood, and take care of them, unfortunately, accidents happen, and one of the brood got blasted by a large pulse of mana, pulverizing it, interestingly, moments before death, a core of mana formed, before dying out, this seems like a tech tree to meā€¦
Worker cost 2
Worker gain 3
Max worker 4/20
Biomass- 12
Sp - 1

Stats

[Species - Hive Queen (Alived)
Level- 1

Might- 2
Toughness - 1
Cunning- 5
Will- 5

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Brood Designer Lv.2

Max stat points- 5

Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +0, Carapace +0, Proboscus +0, Brood Maker+0

Biomass - 10

Skill points - 1

Worker Design 002

Species - Hive Worker 002

Might- 4
Toughness - 4
Cunning- 2
Will- 2

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skills- Stinger Usage (-1 stat point)
Mutations- Legs +0, Claws +1, Carapace +0, Proboscus +0, Wings +1 (Each costs biomass, biomass = stat points)

Max stat points 15

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Teach (Bought)
1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Stinger Usage (Bought)

Scaled Dungeon Boss

Profile - aah31415 - Thrive Community Forum
Action - Evolve

Biomass - 3
Sp - 0

You choose water mana, and a soft screen of light mana encompasses you, enriching your flesh and compressing your bones, your figure grows rapidly, until you are the size of a pool, and your figure shifts until you are in your evolved form, water mana can be controlled at a thought, you know you are more skilled than the enemy.

You can practically see water mana being bent at a thought, and soon your Azura trident in your grasp, you feel empowered by its very presence!

Cawwww!

Such a pathetic call you think,

RRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRR!

You see their figure on the horizon, this is a battle to the death!

Stats

[Species - Scaled dungeon boss
Level- 1

Might- 16
Toughness - 24
Cunning- 16
Will- 34

HP- 120
MP- 68

Skill- Spine Usage III Lv.1, Reincarnation Lv.2, Water Creation Lv.1, Wall Run Lv.4, Spine Launch Lv.7, Advanced Stealth Lv.3, Educate Lv.2, Will Forging Lv.2

Mutations- Strong Legs +5, Watery Claws +6, Rocky Scales +5, Rocky Jaw +5, Water Projecting Spines+5, Pure Water Mana Organ +5, Meditation Cortex +1

Biomass - 3

Skill points - 1

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Wall Grip (Bought)
1SP - Teach (Acquired)
2Sp - Meditate (Acquired)
3Sp - Spine Shot (Acquired)
5Sp - Trident Throw

Ant Queen

Profile - Null - Thrive Community Forum
Action-optimize ants *10, fal(4)

Biomass - 10
Sp - 0

You start to optimize the existing ant, a little less here and more here, but tampering with internals is a risky business, and 4 out of 10 died, at least you learned something!

You have 11 ants to order around.

Each costs 1 Biomass

Each produces 2 biomass/round

Stats

[Species - Ant Queen
Level- 1

Might- 3
Toughness - 2
Cunning- 11 (+6)
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 0

Skill- Dig Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Brood Engineer Lv.3, Engineering Lv.1, Teach Lv.3

Mutations- Legs +0, Mandibles +0, Carapace +0, Brood Maker +4, Stomach +0

Biomass - 10

Skill points - 0

Hecato I

Name- Hecato
Stats available-5

Assign
Might- 2
Toughness- 2
Cunning- 1
Will- 0

legs +0, Mandibles +0, Carapace +0, Acid Gland +0, Stomach +0, each biomass invested will cost a point, and increase the cost of the creature by one

Traits- Immunity Boost

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Teach (Bought)
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Tunnel sense
3Sp - Crushing Mandible

Infant Apostle Otter

Profile - Nigel - Thrive Community Forum
Vote: Attempt to put any shiny rocks, fall (1)
Vote 2: Manaa flame optimization, succ (10)

Biomass - 16
Sp - 1

You still donā€™t find any shiny rocks! But you optimized your mana flame, and it seems to have a strengthening effect.

Stats

[Species -Apostle Otter (Infant)
Level- 2

Might- 5
Toughness - 3
Cunning- 2
Will- 3

HP- 10
MP- 25

Skill- Punch Lv.4 (Active), Reminiscence Lv.3, Launch Lv.4, Metal Fortification Lv.1, Mana Flame Lv.5, Ground Creation Lv.1

Mutations- Speedy Legs +5, Sapient Claws +5, Liquid Repelling Fur +5, Effective Jaw +5, Compounding Skeleton +5, +2 Compounding Muscle, +5 Aiming Cortex, +5 Earthbending Organ

Biomass - 16

Skill points - 1

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Toss (Created)
1Sp - Stealth
1Sp - Stomp (Active)
2Sp - Fortifications. (Active) (able to use rocks to build fortifications, increasing my defensive ability when I attack basically) (Created)
3Sp - Ram (Active)
5Sp - Mana Flame (Acquired)
5Sp - Ground Manipulation (Given)

Lightning Gorilla

Profile - SupaChimp - Thrive Community Forum
action 1: fire Attack, succ (10)
action 2:Hunting , succ (13)

Biomass - 15
Sp - 0

You awaken, with a newfound knowledge of the flame, the flame and the power of lightning all are derived fro the power of mana, a subset, a seeming pattern in their fluctuations allows you to merge them together, creating a bolt of burning purple lightning, shining with the power of both fire and lightning,

Plasma

The immense heat cripples your staff and reforges it until it is denser than tungsten and as hot as an industrial furnace, the power contained cannot be contained, and it soon starts to shake, until,

CRACK!

The compression of overlapping plasma cannot contain the dense energy contained within it, as radiation starts to flood out of the crack, this new energy seems to corrode all living things, and the grass turns dull, then turns to ash, luckily your wolf and companions evacuated in time, then

SSSHHHHHHHH.

The silent and deadly energy turns the forest into petrified rocks, life in a kilometer is slowly drowned in the energy of the deadly mana, and there seems to be a pattern of manas fluctuationā€¦as if certain patterns might influence itā€¦

anyway, free food.

Stats

[Species - Lightning Gorilla(Unmature)
Level- 6

Might- 14
Toughness - 12
Cunning- 2
Will- 1

HP- 60
MP- 10

Skill- Plasma Strike Lv.1, Stealth Lv.5 (Needs enlightenment), Dodge Lv.5 (needs enlightenment), Plasma manipulation Lv.1, Advanced Staff usage Lv.6.

Mutations- Inexhaustible Legs +5, Lightning Claws +5, Sparking Fur +5, Springy Jaw +5, Tough Muscles +6, Skeleton +3

Biomass - 13

Skill points - 0

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Dodge (Bought)
3Sp - Lightning Burst (Bought)

Great Jarwire

Profile - UndyingHazard - Thrive Community Forum
Action-Explore and feast!

Biomass - 4
Sp - 0

You look around, seeing the rotting corpses of your brethren, cannibalism never did anything wrong! Your stealth allows you to avoid the bigger fish, there is always bigger fish.

Stats

[Species - Great Jarwire
Level-1

Might- 1
Toughness - 1
Cunning- 14
Will- 1

HP- 30
MP- 10

Skill- Swim Lv.2, Engulf Lv.1, Stealth Lv.2

Mutations- Stomach +0, Scales +0, Heart+0, Brain +0, Eyes +0

Biomass - 3

Skill points - 0

Skill Point Shop

1Sp - Stealth (Bought)
1Sp - Dodge
2Sp - Dash

@Centarian @TwilightWings21 @aah31415 @SupaChimp @doomlightning @Null @Nigel @fralegend015 @UndyingHazard ā€¦

HAHA ITs BACK!

1 Like

+1 legs
+1 claws
+2 carapace
+1 mandables
+2 nerves

Buy:
Stealth
-1SP

Action: Kill everything weaker than myself using stealth, even my own kind, then, eat them.

1 Like

Can I go above level 5 in a certain biomass thing after i evolve?

1 Like

Vote: Enlighten my skills. Use command to gather a vast army under my sway and fight the Water Lizard, using guerilla warfare tactics myself to stay out of itā€™s reach. Try using my new ability to interrupt itā€™s control of mana

Strategy; Whipping up a normal storm and mana storm as cover, see if I can interrupt the enemies water magic. Use the Storm to hide and shoot lightning from different vantage points. Once worn down, activate body enhancement and finish him off. As for my minions, I want the tanks and the swimmers out front, with ranged creatures hiding behind defensive walls and sniping. The storm should heal the tanks as they get damaged as well.

Vote 2: Once I am dungeon boss go around trying to ally with other player characters. Make the water lizard my second in command after I beat them if they are willing, under probation though to see if I can trust them

Skill Points: -2, Mana Control

Biomass: +1 Lightning Organ

Beak Enhancement ā€”> Body Enhancement, allowing me to boost my stats and form a temporary magic avatar around myself

Stealth ā€”> Storm Cloak, Rendering myself completely invisible and unfindable in any weather conditions other than clear

Command ā€”> True Command, any which fall in my area of influence have a true respect for me and loyalty to me, and I am able to control even the strongest of beasts (provided they arenā€™t player characters of course)

Mana Mach ā€”> Mana Storm, Shards of cutting mana slash through the air as if one was in the middle of a blizzards, hurting my foes and healing my Allieā€™s.

1 Like

+1 to scales
+1 to heart
+1 to eyes

Action: stay low and keep feeding on carrion unseen

1 Like

that would be 5, 1+1+1+2

to upgrade to +2 while not having +1 costs 3 biomass and so on

Oh okay, I fixed it.

1 Like

Vote: Using my weapons (spines, claws, jaw, trident) defeat the army of bird and try to defeat the bird. If it flies above me, use mana lazers to fry it. If it is in front of me, use trident to impale it. Maybe even manipulate water inside their bodies.

Strategy: Using my claws, jaw and trident, clear the ā€œtanksā€ and ā€œswimmersā€. Use mana lasers to clear ranged enemies and their defensive fortifications.
Try to manipulate mana of storm cloud created by mr. bird and take it down if i can. When I locate and get near mr. bird, try to use weapons to defeat it.

Vote 2: If dies, respawn
if wins, Let mr. bird free

Btw, how do you spend MP? Is 1 Mp 1 biomass or Sp?

1 Like

10 new ants
Also my species should try to hide from others

1 Like

Action 1: explore using stealth and use the inspect skill on anything interesting

Action 2: try to call the undead that are still in the dungeon to come to me, if that doesnt work then rise another army of undeads.

1 Like

MP is magic points

Basically as you use magic (for example in a fight) your mp decreases (like hp would if you took damage)

1 Like