Pangea Reformation (Forum Game)

I’m kidnapped and probably will be the subject of unethical experiments! (In real life)

woa hope you will survive and not end up in red rooms or something

I will spend my skill point on stealth.

Action: explore my surroundings and look for some carrion or a small weak creature to eat.

Biomass: +5 compounding muscle → Coalesced Compounding muscles
Vote(s):
Vote 1: Try and improve mana flame
Vote 2: Find shiny roc

Vote 1: Use fire to increase attack

Vote 2: go hunting

This never happened, could that be fixed? It was supposed to happen the last round I was here (meaning I would still have the biomass I have gathered in the past two turns)

For this round, assuming the above gets fixed, I will show my dominance and gather more allies using command beak, quelling any uprising that may happen before I evolve (I’ll evolve next round)

Bring Stomach to +5,

Stomach —> Mana Stomach, and organ which can store mana to either power attacks or consume when there is a lack of normal food

After upgrades, evolve into Twin-tailed Dungeon boss

New Organ: Lightning Generator Mana Organ: Allows me to generate electricity, for me to be able to shoot lightning bolts that cause a localized storm

You need to evolve, now

@TwilightWings21 aaj31415 is going to take your place if you don’t

I can’t upgrade stomach and evolve in the same round, Knowledge said that earlier.

Do you mean my place as dungeon boss? We’d likely have to compete for it if we both evolved next round, but their current vote seems not immediately threatening to that position

Nigel did that so you can too.

Have you read your round?

Plus, he wanted to evolved this round but knowledge granted you a chance to compete, if you don’t he is evolving next round.

Well if Nigel can then I’ll just do that

Ima go edit my vite

Didn’t I already evolve in round 12?

Obviously you didn’t

He did evolve, but can evolve again into dungeon boss (but I’m doing that so shove off lol)

But i already evolved into it.

Nope you evolved into a water lizard thing

Nope, i evolved into boss

Wait nvm

You did not evolve for the reasons Frale stated (also I wasn’t online or would have done it two rounds ago, I was unable to access the internet)

You are still unevolved, at the end of your fight it specifically stated you are unevolved still

Btw, are you even working on votes for your species in UTGC2?

Its because aah31415 didnt pick an organ, so it took 2 rounds, twilight can still fully evolve before then

1 Like

Planning plot rn