blackjacksike
(𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖉)
June 15, 2025, 7:37pm
343
I wonder if my GTX 1660 would run well on Wayland.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 15, 2025, 7:48pm
344
Have you considered doing so?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 17, 2025, 12:31pm
346
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 17, 2025, 12:32pm
347
I take from this that you will finalize the purchase in a matter of days?
3 Likes
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 17, 2025, 12:36pm
348
Yeah. Real excited to get a non-potato PC!
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 17, 2025, 12:37pm
349
After this time will come for the server to be tweaked before it’s purchase?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 17, 2025, 12:40pm
350
Yeah. I’ll also be making designs I will never build.
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 17, 2025, 12:41pm
351
Have you already created some?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 17, 2025, 12:43pm
352
Yeah. A lot of them, as you can tell from the posts I made about them.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 17, 2025, 12:44pm
353
Will you still be creating them for a PC or only for the server from this point on?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 17, 2025, 12:57pm
354
I’ll still be creating PCs I never plan to build. I’ll never be making servers I never plan to build though…
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 17, 2025, 1:11pm
355
Are you striving for some sort of a “perfect PC”?
2 Likes
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 17, 2025, 2:31pm
356
If you mean best-for-budget, yes. If not, then no.
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 17, 2025, 2:33pm
357
I suppose your goal is the same for the server build?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 17, 2025, 7:15pm
358
Yeah, same for server build. I wonder how many players it would actually be able to handle…
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 17, 2025, 7:16pm
359
Not sure testing that will be good for the server…
Deathwake
(i nuked zenzone and will never let him forget it)
June 19, 2025, 7:02am
360
a modern x64 based server can usually handle a lot as far as consumer needs go. I don’t know about all the games you’re worrying about, but the bottleneck for minecraft seems to usually be disk latency on my tests, with reletively few cores and ghz
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 19, 2025, 9:54am
361
How many “friends” would you consider to have roughly?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
June 19, 2025, 11:34am
362
Only one IRL, because I’m chronically online an introvert.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
June 19, 2025, 11:37am
363
And including the online ones?
1 Like