PC Setups

No, not including online.

2 Likes

Um, so you sure you NEED the server to be able to host like forty people?

1 Like

Just in case I feel like starting an event on it.

2 Likes

Who would you invite to such an event thoughโ€ฆ?

1 Like

Basically everyone on the forum.

2 Likes

You mean just this forum?

1 Like

Yes, just this forum. Wonder how many people here would actually join the chaos thoughโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Maybe ten? 15 is probably the max.

1 Like

Hmmmmโ€ฆ How many do you think it would be if I sent it on the discord though?

2 Likes

Probably much more than you could get hereโ€ฆ

1 Like

I have EVGA Precision X1 in my Steam library and thereโ€™s an achievement that requires my GPU to reach a temperature of 10ยฐC or lower. Iโ€™ve seen people online claim that theyโ€™ve got that achievement by putting their PC next to an open window during winter. I canโ€™t wait that long since Iโ€™ll change to Linux. Iโ€™ve been thinking about adding a small plate containing ice shards underneath my GPU fans, but wouldnโ€™t that cause condensation? Or would it not change anything?

2 Likes

Why do you need that achievement so bad?

1 Like

Cuz Iโ€™m an achievement hunter!

2 Likes

What other extreme achievements are you going for?

1 Like

Having four GPUs on the same PC.

2 Likes

And how many do you have currently?

1 Like

Only one. My PC has a mini-ITX board, which is restricted to only one PCIe device (e.g. GPU).

3 Likes

So that achievement is inaccessible to you then?

1 Like

It is inaccessible to me for now.

2 Likes

I suppose youโ€™ll pursue it once you get some new PC?

2 Likes