JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 12, 2025, 12:12pm
404
Hey, thatβs my PC case theme!
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 12, 2025, 12:16pm
405
How could have we known, you never told usβ¦
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 12, 2025, 3:54pm
406
I actually settled on a different PC setup than originally planned.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 12, 2025, 3:54pm
407
And was the light theme a deviation from the original idea?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 13, 2025, 2:15am
408
Yeah, it was. I wanted to go for all dark, but changed it to light last second.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 13, 2025, 8:31am
409
What made you change your mind?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 13, 2025, 12:32pm
410
I went to microcenter to see if my list was good, but he said I should use the following specs:
Ryzen 5 7600x
RTX 2060
16gb RAM
1tb storage
As you can see, itβs a downgrade from my original system for the same price range. Never trusting Microcenter againβ¦ I upgraded my RAM though.
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 13, 2025, 1:38pm
412
32gb. There was just 1 16gb stick, and you donβt want to mix RAM sticks.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 13, 2025, 1:45pm
413
Did you ask them at the microcenter about the server specs or no? Would be interesting to see what theyβd suggest.
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 13, 2025, 6:24pm
414
No. I donβt plan on doing that quite yet.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 13, 2025, 6:28pm
415
By the way, what exactly is a βmicrocenterβ?
1 Like
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 14, 2025, 8:48pm
416
Basically itβs a store where you buy electronic stuff. I guess itβs just an America thing
1 Like
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 14, 2025, 8:50pm
417
Ah, that would explain why I never heard of that before.
Oncpapa
August 14, 2025, 9:07pm
418
As an american, Iβve never heard of a βmicrocenterβ before. Must be a yankee thing.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 14, 2025, 9:16pm
419
Maybe itβs known by various names in various parts of the US?
JustaDumbThriver
(People's Supreme God King of the NDAF)
August 14, 2025, 9:25pm
420
I live in Virginia, so it probably is a yank thing.
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
August 14, 2025, 9:37pm
422
Oh, itβs not just a specific kind of center, itβs just one store chainβ¦
AnthropocenianAge
(ππππ½πππ
πππππΆ ππΆπππ ππ ππΎππ πππ πΆ π½ππ!)
August 14, 2025, 9:38pm
423
Also, I just realized I was acting like Clippy, and giving helpful informationβ¦
3 Likes