you could have hid it in a summary lmao
also its hurting my brain
you could have hid it in a summary lmao
also its hurting my brain
tried doing something a bit different from what i typically do. i’ll probably post something more akin to what i’d typically make later on in the week.
For some reason I can only upload gifs in pixilart.com 
Try Piskel you can export pngs from it no problem, as well as rescale sprites fairly easily. It’s what I started on before downloading asesprite.
https://www.piskelapp.com/
Thanks @Buckly! I needed this!
8 days left! make sure to post your pixel art!
Here’s a little gif. I still don’t know how to resize the images beyond screenshotting, so bear with me here.
![]()
is that…me!?
its soo cute!!
Wait that’s TeaKing?! it thought I was some little alien creature! Well I’m not complaining
I thought it was an old lady.
Also I Ike the fact that TeaKing is making a finger gun sign
Or is he?
Idk, but I like that little detail. Like everyone thinks he is some kind of marksman or something 
Oh and @OmnipotentFNarr you can resize images by going into resizeimage.com!
im a natural shooter, just ask my desert eagles
Yeah everyone just kinda accepts the fact that you can shoot bullets made out of tea 
Hey @TeaKing how many more days until the voting phase?
Oh wow time flies fast
2 days left
anything else? @OmnipotentFNarr will most likely win.
I think it’ll be Deathbyseatoast. He/she’s the most experienced with pixel art here.
Hey @TeaKing! Only one day left and the competition is finished!
this is a bit sad
ok ill put all the drawings in a summary
ill edit the post and add the drawings in a sec
My angry bird picture isn’t showing

Well
I can’t wait until the poll!