Progress Updates

I just quickly made something to not have to use the same icon as iron, I thought as the iron is pretty much a rock with iron bits in it, an icon with less dots could stand in well for just plain rock.

The hand is the hand. How else is a bunch of balls meant to hold an axe?

1 Like

Since it has an external brain I was expecting it to use telekinesis.

3 Likes

Well that’s how it holds everything else in its inventory.

4 Likes

Let me guess the squares ob the ground are handaxes.

One of them, other ones are wood or as I told Untrustedlife, they are really “any kind of hard biomaterial” to give flexibility to worlds where trees don’t really evolve.

A post was merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Red seems to be used to indicate iron oxide, maybe use a dark grey / steel color for stone? Also I think I should only have 1 dot. For simplicity, and basic.

I refuse to improve my placeholder graphics, I leave all of that to someone else. It seems that this icon might be bad enough that someone would make a replacement sometime soon.

3 Likes

I personally don’t think it’s bad at all. It works well for the prototypes imo

8 Likes

Is it just me or does the image not work?

The image does not work for me, either.

Jumping with no limits to get a good look
REPORT, Progress. 2023

I’m so excited for the next version release. We’re finally going to play those prototypes.

1 Like

"Added the beginning of a society stage prototype: placing and constructing a society center is now possible. "

Wow, that’s absolutely amazing! I didn’t think we’d see any prototypes for content this far on for years! To everyone who has supported Thrive, whether that be directly or indirectly, thank you so much for making this all possible!

3 Likes

1 Like

How can the worm.jump if it’s got no legs?

like the way we do -
they believe thyself

3 Likes

It obviously uses telekinesis, that’s the reason it can jump in mid-air too.

1 Like

it beleives in itself and therefor can use telekenisis to jump

with a lot of practice