Progress Updates

A lof of progress has been done lately

Yeah, only available as a devbuild (or if you want to compile the source code yourself) currently. Will be included in 0.5.8 once that is out.

I’m excited for 0.5.8! Can’t wait to try to replicate Volvocine algae and other simple multicellular organisms :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t think I was prepared for reading “Multicellular Prototype” in a DevBlog so soon. Phenomenal.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this, but here it is.

Spoiler

I’ve played the prototype, but the editor is the only thing I perceived as near completion.

1 Like

Incredible! It’s amazing how the team has made this much progress in this little amount of time.

well I think it is awesome.

18 Likes
8 Likes

Nice soundtrack, by the way!

1 Like
12 Likes

im hyped for the new patch feature

3 Likes
9 Likes

this says a lot about how thrive encapsulates the player in the wonders of science and the universe, allowing them to manipulate the virtual world around them with editors to modify technology, culture, organisms, and entire solar systems. Seven stages are planned – Microbe, Multicellular, Aware, Awakening, Society, Industrial and Space – though for the moment the dev team is only focusing on the kinda the first? I mean theres a prototype of the second of these s o uhhh, the whole project is a massive undertaking.

1 Like

when are the un-finished parts going to be worked on?

11 Likes

lIfE aLwAyS fInDs A wAy

2 Likes

It updates, duh.

3 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes