Questions for the 0.5.6 release Thrivestream

It’s that time again! Post the questions you would like to see answered in our upcoming Thrivestream for 0.5.6. Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

what will be the main focus for the 0.5.7 version/release?

2 Likes

Recently Revolutionary Games Studio became an association that, in principle, anyone can join. Can you explain the advantages of joining it, and what it entails (do members have to pay a monthly fee, are there regular meetings, how it relates to the game’s development, etc)?

EDIT: In the past few livestreams, the possibility of coding and implementing rough prototypes of the later stages of the game was discussed. What is the current state of those plans?

2 Likes

What things have you sacrificed in terms of scientific accuracy for gameplay and vice versa?

How do you feel about the pace of progress now compared to the beginning (years ago)?

A little further question: What is the level of satisfaction of translations of other languages so far?

1 Like

how in depth will the ai be in the multicellular, aware, awakening, society etc stages?

1 Like

I know this has probably been asked a hundred times already in the past so I apologize in advance, but seeing as how early multicellular has started receiving some concepts for design as well as discussions for how it would be entered, how soon can we expect multicellular to be available? If not soon, then what will be planned for the next few months?

how close are we to cell specialization? My 3-cell colony looks nice but it doesn’t make sense for my front cell to have a flagellum and for my back cell to have spikes.

1 Like

what will bioluminescence be used for in the game?