Quick Question Thread

2 Likes

Whil there be plans to add random generatet creature in macroscopic and awere

how much whil thrive cost whene its done and how much on steam

Technically it will be free since it is open source so you can download the cosmetic for free. However, I’m sure the steam price might increase to around $30? Though I might have heard the devs saying they wouldn’t increase the price.

Thx a lot for the info

And can the devs work on macedonian tranlatin im struggling i dont knowe a lot of English im using google translate and i kinda nide macedonian if you can bot asking to do it if you cant

1 Like

In my opinion the final price should be just 7.99$ or maybe 9.99 at most.

I asked the community way back what they thought:

I don’t think we have any developers who speak macedonian. We have a community translations site where translations are worked on: Thrive/Thrive Game @ Thrive - Weblate

3 Likes

just whana ask while it be long until 0.5.10 release date
i just cant wait for the finish microbe stage you guys put your harts in the game

The due date for upcoming releases is shown in the github milestones: Milestones - Revolutionary-Games/Thrive · GitHub

Whil i nide to reinstal the launcher or whil it do it evrything it self i nided to doo this for 0.5.7 it dident update on its own

I think that you will not need to reinstall anything when the full release of a new version comes out, thankfully.

But if you want to download it early as a playtester before it gets fully released, then you would have to download another thing.

Basically, if you want to play the versions when they get fully releaed, then you dont have to do anything (i think?)

Is there any concept art for awakening stage or awere stage i just whant a little sneak peak

your pfp is techincally concept art for aware

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

When whil the bioluminescence vacule be added i whana see how it works

When someone codes it

Yea feer point but isent the microbe stage geting finish whit the next update

The next release is 0.5.10, and the microbe stage is scheduled to be completed in release 1.0.0. So no, there is still quite some time left until the microbe stage is finished

1 Like

Well we still have to wait for the Day/Night cycle for the need of generating light to be important

terraforming vines

I have a quick question to ask, but one that I think would be really interesting to find the answer to. Does anyone know who made the very first version of Thrive’s main theme, and do you have a copy of the first version? Thanks in advance!