Quick Question Thread

The due date for upcoming releases is shown in the github milestones: Milestones - Revolutionary-Games/Thrive · GitHub

Whil i nide to reinstal the launcher or whil it do it evrything it self i nided to doo this for 0.5.7 it dident update on its own

I think that you will not need to reinstall anything when the full release of a new version comes out, thankfully.

But if you want to download it early as a playtester before it gets fully released, then you would have to download another thing.

Basically, if you want to play the versions when they get fully releaed, then you dont have to do anything (i think?)

Is there any concept art for awakening stage or awere stage i just whant a little sneak peak

your pfp is techincally concept art for aware

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

When whil the bioluminescence vacule be added i whana see how it works

When someone codes it

Yea feer point but isent the microbe stage geting finish whit the next update

The next release is 0.5.10, and the microbe stage is scheduled to be completed in release 1.0.0. So no, there is still quite some time left until the microbe stage is finished

1 Like

Well we still have to wait for the Day/Night cycle for the need of generating light to be important

terraforming vines

I have a quick question to ask, but one that I think would be really interesting to find the answer to. Does anyone know who made the very first version of Thrive’s main theme, and do you have a copy of the first version? Thanks in advance!

i think it is on yt. Try searching Thrive main theme v1

1 Like

Whil awere stage get started whit the ending of microscopic stage or whil multicellular must be finish first

things are gonna be gradual
i see no reason for the devs to jump over development and work on aware after the microbe stage lol

1 Like

I found a video called “Thrive Soundtrack - Main Theme 1”, but it’s certainly not the first. You can find more primitive-sounding versions of the song on Oliver Lugg’s channel, but not the first. Thanks for trying to help though!

I just whana ask whil there be a stars to naturally form like this whit black holes

after doing some research i found out that original main theme was composed in December 2010. You can find it here:

There is similiar or the same soundtrack on YouTube:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I still wonder who made it though - the piece is only credited to “our music team”.