THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

When Blorb said

brlblrllbll

I felt that

1 Like

Now, I can’t necro those threads in the future. rip

Muhahaha, I’ve pre-emptively closed all the introduction threads that were created before the auto-closing option was enabled for that category.

2 Likes

Finally finished reading all of those intro threads to get rid of the blue unread post things. That took forever.

Never ending blue dots

This event shall be known to recorded history as “The Great Introduction Extermination”

i nide more flegelams

5 Likes

DID YOU KNOW I HAD A TV SHOW?

That’s right, 2 days ago I signed a deal with BBC and 3 months from now my hit show, Zen, will be released to the public.

Of course I also will be sending it back in time to 2011, so that you all can watch it right now!

It only has 3 episodes so far but I’m sure more will be released.

All of the events of the show are canonical to the Detective Zen universe.

Will there be MYSTERY AND SUSPENSE?!?!?!?

I have access to DALL·E 2 now:

(A capybara doing homework, digital art)

11 Likes

This is computer-generated, right? If so, it’s mind-boggling. I can hardly believe some of the things that technology can do nowadays.

seems like the capybara is prioritizing its education over hopping out at the after party

2 Likes

Don’t worry he gonna pull up for the after after party

Wow! Its amazing!

grumbles in a corner because I don’t have discord and that’s why I can’t use midjourney which gives similar results

midjourney is good, but im not sure its on DALLE 2’s level quite yet

that was one of my most active day for a long time becuse of the start of the game forum

soo any mods: sry for all the trouble if i cause any

working on 6 people on the same time that not ez task

It’s kinda scary how good it is.

i would just like to remind everyone that i have a wiki that they can explore

1 Like

None: …
Absolutely no one: …

in my frome game:

5 Likes

Ik this place is for questions but i have sad nuce about my parot his still a live but his slowly daing he recoverd a bit then his anergy dropt a gen i lost all hope but i whis he pives vor a nuder day

5 Likes

Use this thread

THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

Sorry bout your parrot