THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

This is computer-generated, right? If so, it’s mind-boggling. I can hardly believe some of the things that technology can do nowadays.

seems like the capybara is prioritizing its education over hopping out at the after party

2 Likes

Don’t worry he gonna pull up for the after after party

Wow! Its amazing!

grumbles in a corner because I don’t have discord and that’s why I can’t use midjourney which gives similar results

midjourney is good, but im not sure its on DALLE 2’s level quite yet

that was one of my most active day for a long time becuse of the start of the game forum

soo any mods: sry for all the trouble if i cause any

working on 6 people on the same time that not ez task

It’s kinda scary how good it is.

i would just like to remind everyone that i have a wiki that they can explore

1 Like

None: …
Absolutely no one: …

in my frome game:

5 Likes

Ik this place is for questions but i have sad nuce about my parot his still a live but his slowly daing he recoverd a bit then his anergy dropt a gen i lost all hope but i whis he pives vor a nuder day

5 Likes

Use this thread

THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

Sorry bout your parrot

I really hope your parrot is better soon. Parrots are such lovely creatures, and I’m sure he’s a delight to be around.

2 Likes

hes ded for 13 min :worried:

F cause there is no cry reaction. Sorry about that.

My grandparents had birds for at least ten years too, and it was sad when they died.

(At this point a moderator might just want to split this topic and move these posts to the misc thread)

1 Like

my condolences, and sorry for your loss.

that would probably be wise

3 Likes

Thx im kinda use by now im just sad because he lived the longes for 12 years from depresion his son and mate died of onknowd cause i had 5 budgie parots

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is truly heartbreaking.

1 Like

YOU’RE INVISIBLE AGAIN!!!

I got canceled by Teaking yesterday.
because of that I gone

1 Like

UwU No, he activated his Aztec god pouwuer becaUwUse of the cake day, and aztecUwU gods can’t have cake day UwU

1 Like